February 14, 2005

Happy Valentine's Day.

Bah, Humbug!

A day to honor a priest who married people that other's didn't want to get married, but he did it anyway because they were in love.

It's turned into a day to sell or buy anything red. To send gift baskets to be seen or to show off that you got this, or you sent that.

What I got for St. Valentine's Day. A swollen eye. It still itches and hurts.

I also helped my sister with the bi-weekly shopping, and finished putting things back into my room.

Due to my need for professional looking clothes I put this nice red thing on lay-a-way. I have $45 left to pay on it at the end of the month, and since I was spending money, I bought a blue necklace pendant I think. The band was too small, I'll have to get another one with a longer band or chain. Besides, it wasn't the one I really wanted, but it was only $10.

Now it's just after 10pm here. I put up most, if not all, of the stuff from the store. I've watched the antique road show, and now I'm watching pbs explain dr. kinsey and the Kinsey's report. I do want to see the movie on that one.

Tomorrow I have the nurse, maybe. But it's mostly to fix the computer, and not finish the slide show thing. She made a comment that she had to pay me every time I came over, why can't I do anything thing for free for her. Fine, I'll go, I'll fix, and I won't take the $20.

My uncle called like 40 mins ago. He wants me to do a type up a few lawyer things for him for the 17th. About 8 pages he said, but I don't know if they are on legal size paper or not.

Well see ya.

Another day, another blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment