February 04, 2005

Hello isn't working... least of my problems

Hello.

I think that I'm coming down with the cold again.

I started to feel it sometime last night after I got home.

As for yesterday, I got to work right at 2pm. I just didn't get to go the nurses house like I should have, but sometime during my shift I took time out to write her up a how too on how to finish it up, providing she had the music and pictures set up the way she wanted them.

Ron thought that I was in a good mood that day. I just said it was because I got to work on time today. He showed how happy he was to hear that.

I got a lot done that day, that was why I was happy, but I'm sure showing up on time for the first time this year was nice too.

I e-mailed, I made the web for the security department, and sent a request for pictures. I saw him on my way in today. I won't be getting my pictures until next week. He's heading to Nevis for the weekend. Oh well. It's he last page.

Did some video dubbing, tried out a new game, returned some stuff to teachers, cleaned up my desk, wrote up my report for the day, closed up a class room, and got am e-mail from R inviting us to a belated-self-hosted birthday lunch. Ya, lunch. :P

When I got home my sister's profile started to dive, so I backed up her stuff and erased it from the hard drive, then re-built it. While I was copying her stuff, it seemed to be that there were too many things running in the background of the system. I used a profile that I only use to really fix things that hardly gets used.

In my starting to get sick state, I tried to run MSCONFIG. I did it like 4 times before it hit me win2000 doesn't have MSCONFIG. I got the error message, but for some reason I didn't believe it. Oh, not that I got it, I went to see what start up program manager I had and see what was starting up with the system. I didn't find the one that I now remember I have, but installed one of the others that I had. I had like 15 things not counting 3 extra services going at start up. So I nixed them and finished re-making my sister's profile.

It was so smooth after I got rid of those things. I wish I had done it a few days sooner. It was starting to add odd a few days ago. But now as far as I can tell it's working fine. I’m a bit concerned about explore crashing, but I'll see tonight when I get home.

After fixing that, I talked to a friend for about 20-30 mins, then I went to bed around 4am. That might be why I'm feeling bad, no sleep.

Woke up this morning to find out that my dream of clean kitchen was just a dream. I thought it was real. Either way, I wasn't feeling that great, I heard Nika coughing, and I found my sister in bed with tissue up her nose again. She was fine the day before. Just when I said that Nika should go to the doctor to see about the tummy cramps she has been having for almost a week now.

Ok.. got to go back to work. It’s 12:45. I was covering the front desk while E was on lunch, but she locked her computer so I couldn't do anything. I sent out a few network messages, re-filled a printer tray, and I just got a little slide-scanning project from a teacher. He was still under the impression that the 2x2 scanner was still broken. I was down over a semester ago and I sent out and e-mail, I think when it was fixed.

Well see ya. I have to go make another how too for the nurse, and do he slide thing. I have nothing else on my plate for the day. So I may fiddling around with stuff later when I'm here all by myself. :)

Off to spell check. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment