February 17, 2005

Let's See.

I got woken up by E today. She called to ask about the laminator that we lent out to the admin office like a week ago.

I think I then crawled back into bed since I was up so late typing that thing for my uncle. As you can see from my last blog I made to bed after 3am.

Then around mins to 12 my sister came and got me. I checked my mail then hung out some wash for her. Right after my cousin walked in the front door with out knocking to see me sitting naked in front of the computer. I don't sleep with anything on. It's my house. He should not be walking in the house without calling out never mind waiting for someone to let him in. Amazingly, I wasn't really that embarrassed. I was just mad at him for walking into my house like he owned it.

I put on a shirt and went outside to hang up the wash after he left. Had some breakfast, took a bath, bushed my teeth, and waited 10 mins as my sister greased my hair. If it weren’t for that I would have left the house a lot sooner. I got to work around 2:25pm :(.

No one made fuss with me, and I did my work. More web stuff to post. Waiting for the approval of the laptop stuff. Most of my day was spent doing msn messenger updates on all the computers on the floor. I got most of them done. I have two more to do before going home. Tomorrow I'll do the ones in the rooms.

Right now I'm chatting it up with two friends. It's nice to chat every now and again. :) And I got an e-mail from Sunshine a few days ago.

My sister took Nika to the doctor this afternoon around 4pm. That is where all my money went. I’m down to $10 in my purse. I'll find out what he said when I get home, if she's still awake. My sister has this little habit of falling asleep with Nika when she goes to put her down for the night.

Ok.. going to spell check. See ya tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment