February 16, 2005

N/A

Tuesday I was in bed.

During Monday night when I acutely went to bed early, my other eye started to fell odd and swell.

My uncle then showed up around 9 am to give me those pages to type up for him... speaking of which. I have to leave soon so I can start typing. the second page. Ya, I'm so rushing. :)

I should. He told me 8 pages over the phone or something like that, but he bought me like 19 pages. And he wants them for Friday. So not happening. I'm going to be on the on the computer typing aways tonight. I may stop for a show or two like last night.

last night was odd with tv. My sister was channel surfing so we found like 3 things to watch at one time. That is why I didn't get past page one, that and my eye, I think. And I'm sticking to it.

Oh, yesterday when my uncle came by, there was a dog on our porch. Pearl must have come home, saw the gate open, just closed it behind her and locked a dog in. That morning my sister came out to see a trash bag all torn up, stuff all over the yard, and a scared dog on our porch.

Well I'm heading home now.

I'll be finishing this up tonight.

I have to go get bread for part of my/our dinner. :)

ok... back.

It's now 1:42 and I'm in the middle of watching Inyuash. The reason why I'm so late is because I was doing that typing thing for my uncle. I just called it quits. I stopped on page 10. Not bad. I should get the rest of it finished tomorrow. Won't he be happy. But there are one or two things that he will have to fix before it can be printed. He left out a few points.

Anyway, I didn't eat that much dinner, and then I wasn't feel too great. I think it was the cheese. I know I'm not suppose to eat it, but something it bothers me, and other times it doesn't, and I already forgot about the other day when I had a yogurt bar and was sick for a few hours.

Anyway, when I started typing up the papers a new show for fit tv was on. Their only cooking show. This guy is a chef and he is losing weight by going on a low carb diet, and of course he cooks everything himself. So he shows everyone how to cook great food that is very low in carbs and you watch him loose weight as the shows go on. :) He's down 50lbs already. For some reason I saw two eps while typing away. Hearing him talk and then having J from work talk to me about the same thing, I'm actually considering giving up rice and bread for a while. Not sure about the pasta.

My sister may be too happy when I tell her. But I'm not completely looking forward to living off of veggies and lettuce. :( But he did say I can have all the nuts I want. Which use to do in the NY and start walking again, and then try and keep it up for a about 5 months, I should be feeling better than I have lately.

Ok, that's it for today.

Oh, Jhodie is taking Nika to the doctor tomorrow. He isn't coughing as much as she was a few days ago, but she's had it for way too long. But I know that she is going to spend the $50 to go she him, and he going to tell her to do just what she has been doing for the past month or so. But we have to try and hope.

Night.

Hey.. just realized I mentioned nothing about my pre-evening day.

Nika was coughing up a storm or something this morning, so she couldn't go to school, my sister had a day job, and she wouldn't have been back in time before I went to work, so I called in to ask if It was ok that I came in about an hour and half late because of Nika and stuff. I called twice, but I didn't get Ron. So my sister called and said that she couldn't make it.

Then I started to fill sick and my headache came back. So my sister gave me the Bayer tablets. I had yesterday too, they took like like 5 hours to work on me, or they didn't at all, and my headache went away on it's own.

Either way, woke up at 11am and went to take a shower and wash my hair. Luckily me the water wasn't' so cold today, but I had to wash my hair three times to get the grease out of hair. It may have started off cold then got a bit warmer as my bath went along.

I got to work about 15 till 1pm or so, and I hit the ground running when I student needed to know why his laptop wasn't connecting to his cable modem. Then I answered mail, posted some stuff for the SGA, and did a few call backs, tied up a few loose end.

Then Ron with his Visions. That just means that someone talked to him, or he found a site and the gimmes go him. I have nothing against making our site better. The better I maker our site, the easier it will be for me to get stuff later on. Credit in college, a leg up on a college only person, a second thought from someone somewhere.

His ideas are so grand sometimes, or we don't have the information that he is being dazzled by to be posted by us. But I did get one up on him today.

About 3 months at least ago, I sent out an e-mail to everyone in the department saying I've updated our department website, have a look, let me know if I forgot anything or messed anything up on it. About 2 or so weeks later he sent me information on our little pairing that we have with IBM for laptops for student staff and faculty. I did it all up the way he asked.

But today. Today with his vision we were going to make a page for the laptops from IBM that we are offering to our students. Doesn't this sound a bit on the familiar side? Yep, he completely forgot.

So we just revamped what was there, modified a .pdf files and linked to them, and made a nice little banner sign to get anyone our site's attention. So the day wasn't as hectic as he thought it was going to be. But I got my sister's flier up. :)

I got it signed and posted them on my way off campus today.

Now I can saw see ya.
Night, Night.

Hope my grammar isn't too bad from my fingers typing faster than my head telling it what to type. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment