February 24, 2005

I'm just tired

I don't even remember what happened yesterday.

Oh, now I remember, after making myself think.

My sister was set on getting me shoes. We went into places that the paint colour alone told me that I couldn't afford anything they had, but she took me in there anyway.

I did fine some shoes, and they they are guy shoes again, but they aren't that bad.

Then I went to the nurse. She is having problems with Movie Maker. It won't turn her project into a movie. I half mentioned that she should start over with the program I told her to use in the first place, but she said no, too much work.

Then I went to get Nika since Jhodie was at work.

I went down for nap when she got back, but no one woke me, so I woke up, and stayed up late.

I had to prey myself out of bed this morning, but I didn't make it in on time. But it might not have been all my fault. I called in to let them know that I was waiting for bus in case they were wondering where I was, since I thought I had waited a while for one. They said that it might have been because of the strike. Strike?? I'll take it. about 5 mins later a bus showed up. I didn't even look at the clock when I got in.

I tried to keep from doing the digital work, even thought I think I got my computer working rather well with Diskeeper now, but I just didn't want to. So I did other little things for the day, and I confirmed with another teacher about something. A teacher showed up with more scan work for me to do. At times I like doing stuff for them, but when I teacher doesn't know anything, isn't that old, and just gives the work to other people to do so he doesn't have to learn, it start to wear really thin.

I was already told to pass this stuff on, (give this kind of job to someone else to do) but one, I don't trust E to do it, and two, he expects me to do it, and three, M just got her own lot of stuff to do, and it sounds like it's from the same teacher. Hence the wearing thin part.

But tomorrow I will get most of this stuff, if not all of it out of the way, so on Friday I can complain about not having anything to do, and may take a move break and re-watch a Chobits ep or two. :) It's a nice anime that isn't meant for young ones. No real sex or nudity or swearing goes on. Just a kid trying to get to into college, finds a human doll that doesn't have a memory chip and he falls for her, in a world learning to deal with the whole thing. There are some fun moments like most of things have. Oh, and the whole thing sits on a mystery. It's not very long. Just 24 eps.

Then I was able to go home after an interesting problem presented to me by a student, which she found the answer for herself after I gave it a try for like 10 mins.

Once again the night was bitterly cold and wet, and once again the smell of ashes and fire was in the air. Don't know why, but I heard on the radio that St.Kitts may be stopping with the industry of making sugar on the island. Some one might be clearing land. That's how they normally do it. They burn the sugar cane into the ground. It may smell odd if not sweet at times, but as far as I know it doesn't hurt the earth.

On my way home I barely remembered that I had to stop and get eggs. Came home to find Max on the computer. He was looking up prices for a trip for a friend, but he then learned that the prices they have down town was the same as the ones on line.

Had pasta with cream of something and some stewed turkey winds. I don't know why turkey wings, there is nothing on them. Any yes, a lot of the meat is stewed or cooked in gravy ( How ever you want to say it.) in this house.

I'm tired now, but my sister just told me to add softener to the water at the rise cycle I think. I at least get to watch Inyuasha before I head for bed and my shrunken screen of a tv.

Tomorrow we head to Courts for my mp3 player and phone. Yes I'm getting a phone. Mine suck dirt.

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment