February 03, 2005

I Went To Sleep Too Early.

Hello.

It's 3:35am.

I'll be going to bed in about 40 mins, just because I'm now blogging.

For some reason I was tired and fell asleep around 9pm. My sister sent me to bed, and left me there. Woke up on my own around 1:30am, half thinking that it was like 4am.

I just spent over 1 and half hours trying to get my hello account going along with using the program to upload one pic that I have of the Four Seasons Hotel over in Nevis.

It was earlier today when I was cleaning up the side computer at the front desk that I found them. They were from a screen saver that I also tried to track down this morning. Can't find it yet. I'll look some more tomorrow.

As for this morning it could have been an ok start if my sister was yelling at me to get out of the house and helped. But she didn't help and yelled at me more for washing my hair, when I told her that I had to wash it.

I got up, put water on to boil, got some cereal, added milk and heated it up in the microwave. I didn't eat all of it, got the water from the stove, and dumped it in the bucket in the shower. Walked back out with the pot and went to wash my hair, and have a hot bath. It then seemed as I had water running down into my face that someone finished the shampoo, and didn't tell anyone and left it there, empty. So I called my sister and asked her to get me the other one, she just yelled that I shouldn't be washing my hair. Which didn't help since it was already wet. So I used the bath soap. I used it before when I was younger, and when we didn't have shampoo, so I washed my hair, and took my bath, then came out.

Bushed my teeth, and went to my bedroom to get dressed and such. I then ironed my clothes. Which she then yelled at me about citing the time. At this point I just didn't say anything and just ironed my clothes.

I couldn't find my afro pick. Ya, I still us that, and I have to now that my hair is all normal and not treated. But it couldn't be found. Then my hair shrunk since I just washed it, so some people my think that it was cut badly, or that they imagined that my hair was longer.

I left the house 5 past 11, so I was almost find as far as I was concerned. The time eating part was getting the bus. Stood there for like 10 mins, then there were two stops. So I got there about 25 past. Then I got a surprise. E wasn't at the front desk . One of the guys were sitting there.

I told him that he was releaved, but don't think that the heard me. He was trying to fix something. He was logged into the main computer at the front desk. So I took the side one and filled out my sick leave sheet for last week and handed it in. When I did that, J asked if I had tested out the ram, ra, mov files thing that I sent him the e-mail about a few days ago. I said I hadn't gotten to it. So I came back out and tested it out. It was much better. It only took like 2 mins this time. Before he did anything it was taking over an hour. So an hour or so later I sent him and e-mail saying it was much better and thank you.

Then I did some web work. Took down announcements, added announcements. Then I was told to get cracking on a tape that I've had for a teacher for over a week. After 40 or so mins of trying, it turned out that the tape may have been damaged. I couldn't get it to play back so I could digitize it. I just wished that I hadn't waited so long to find out that I couldn't do it. Then I worked on Dr. S's tape. His son shot something and now the teacher told him that he wanted it on cd. I got it digitized, but now I have to burn it to cd tomorrow. I think that he doesn't need it until next week.

Between those two jobs I helped a staff member who some how lost or had his password changed on him, and I picked up lunch after 2:30 as I headed over to see Dr. K. Somehow he could type, but he couldn't click anything on his menu and tool bar. Which for him, meant that he couldn't save it, and he had been working on that document for the whole afternoon he said. So I walked over there it still seemed like a crash like I was telling telling the guy that sent me over there. The short cut keys worked, so I saved it to his hard drive, which I'm going to have fix tomorrow I'm sure. I then told him about using Ctrl+B to type in bold, and Ctrl+I for italic or slant, and Ctrl+U for underline.

And to restart his computer at the end of the day. The guy who sent me over asked why when I got back, since he just locks his computer at the end of the day. Since he is having problems, it wouldn't hurt if he restarted it, it may even save on him having to call us over because he's gone thought like 20 docs that day and crash happened and he just went on using it for a few days and then this happens again. Well I didn't tell him all that. But it's true.

I also helped a student who couldn't connect to the wireless network again. I was just hoping that I could fix it. And I did. :) Ya for me.

After all that I got to work on Dr. S's tape. At first I couldn't find the part that I needed to copy. Oh, before that I had my lunch. It was just a tuna sandwich with cheese that cost me $9 and an oatmeal cookie for $3. I drank water. I need to have and OJ for the cold I still had, but I couldn't afford it.

So I spent like 20 to 30 mins trying to reach Dr. S to find out, and then I found it after going beyond the blue stuff, then when it was saving and rendering, I took a nap. I just wish that my arms didn't hurt when I woke up.:(

Well, M woke me up when she came to tell me that she was going to eat. Lucky me I had 2 min let on it. I went to use the bathroom, back back out and the clock said 6:30. Wow. I lost time somewhere. I don't even remember 5pm. My nap may have been longer than I thought it was.

Well I went to the front desk, logged on and talk to a friend for a few mins, filled out my “what I did today at work” list, then as I'm leaving, I was told of a class room that needed to be closed up and such. I went and did that, that went to catch a bus home.

Little Ray showed up. He brought me two boxes of cereal, which was nice. Since I told him that I didn't want him coming here since he shows up, wants stuff, and doesn't bring anything for us. He wanted to borrow the dvd player, and burn a cd. I asked him if the boxes were full, and thought that he wouldn't bring half empty boxes but when my sister went to check, one was just about empty the other one was full.

When he was burning his cd I fell asleep. He had to go home to get his own blank disk.

Well see ya. :)

Tomorrow I'm stopping off at the nurse's house before work. I went by yesterday to help her with her slide show thing. She did good. It wasn't the program that I had for her to use, but it more or less worked. Ran into one problem though she wanted to have music playing in the background as she narrated part of the slide show. Movie Maker for windows only lets you add one track of audio. So she had to just have her talking for each pic without the music.

I was suppose to look for a program that would let me mix two tracks into one, but my sister let me sleep. I may get one tomorrow before I have to go see her. But I think I may be in bed longer than I thought I would since It's now 4:30am. At least I don't have to spell check this. I typed it all up in OpenOffice. I uninstalled Microsoft office last month. I was really looking for a publisher viewer, but no luck, and I didn't want to re-install office, so I just kept this. It's not bad. :)

Now I'm posting.

See ya on the flip side. Oh... forogt to the link to the Four Seasons Resort in Nevis.

No comments:

Post a Comment