February 05, 2005

A Real Quicky.

Like I said, I was more or less left to myself for the rest of the afternoon. I sat at the front desk and looked busy until my boss left at 4.

Came home to buy dinner. My sister wasn't up to cooking again, and surprises of surprises, Pearl gave Jhodie the whole $300. So about $40 of that went to dinner since I was already broke.

Got chicken and fries, and some more OJ.

Got back, watched Star Gate the two of them, but I missed Battle star. I should be watching it now, now that I think about it.

After doing a bad reading to put the kids to bed, I helped my sister find an e-B-day card for one of her friends. Then Vervey woke up and yuck. I had to clean him up and for some reason he was just crying like I was making him take a bath. Then his mother showed up, but I still finished the job of cleaning his snot encrusted face and nose.

Then I did some dishes after trying to find that audio mixing program for the nurse. I got rid of a few things, washed a few things, now I came back to download something with my new download manager. I'm just testing it out. I haven't washed a dish or fork unless I had too due to my cold making the water feel even colder, and the water already being colder than normal for some reason.

It's been cold down here. 72 degrees cold and rain and wind. That's too cold for down here. Anyway, cleaned out one half of the sink, I'm going to try and wash some plates, and one or two big items, but my back is already hurting me. I know I did something to hurt it at work, but I can't remember what it is right now. If didn't already hurt it, I could have washed the dishes for over 30 before my back would start hurting me.

Well it's 2:55am and I have to go to bed soon. I'm more or less set to go to town to pay my over due Internet bill of $100 and get some more tangerines.

Tomorrow I post wallpapers for my club, I may look though the some that I have here, and take them to work and compare, but I can feel that I'm going to downloading a whole new set just to post. :)

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment