February 27, 2005

I'm Early.

Hello.

Well I wasn't early to work, just in blogging for the day.

I got to work an hour late, but I called ahead to let M know. I was washing my hair, and using a scrub brush to clean my skin since I had hot water. :)

I didn't think that M would mind, since I let her go home early and there is nothing at work that needed to have both of us there for.

I tried to stop by the café on my way down, but they were already closed. The sign said that they close at 4pm and I had 4 mins left. :( Guess it was a slow day for them too. Great.

At 4:30 I went and got nuts from the Auditorium along with some bimbo biscuits. I just wish that they didn't have chocolate in it. I rather have the coconut ones, but I didn't see any and I was hungry.

Well I've been over to my wallpaper club for the day, and I've started a little contest. A screen shot contest. I hope more then two decide to take part if any. It's so hard to get people involved in things. Me included, but I have a decent prize for one of them. My sister found this site on line that had very nice gift baskets or just sweet things to order for you or someone else. Part of the site is for cakes and such, then there is another part for meats and cheese, and one for nuts and such. I know it sounds a bit on the lame or "your joking" side, but it's a good site. I'll get the link tonight when I go home.

Speaking of food, my sister called me up to let me know that she forgot to add peas to the thing I had her write up the other day for me to be post. So I have to go and add in a cup and half of lentils.

I just helped M with her scanning project. I haven't used the program that she is using in a while, but she's learning a few things about it. She looked happy to be doing and understanding and figuring out something.

I don't have much left to do. Mostly I had today to fix or look at those two computers that I told you about yesterday, but they aren't here yet, so I have to find something to do, and man the front desk.

I did just install Firefox on my computer in here. It took me long enough. It's been on every other computer I use for weeks if not months now. I added a few extra plug-ins to this one since I'm here a bit more than the others at times.

I think that I'm going to try and update some more computers with the newer aim program.

See ya. At lest I'll have time to talk to my friends if I find them on line. :)

Oh, Tomorrow is delivery day! phones and a run and my mp3 player. :) I'll be dancing in shower that night.
And shopping day too. We just hope that they show up in time. We were going to go shopping in the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment