February 11, 2005

I Haven't Left...

I'm just behind.

I've been working on Wednesday's blog for two days.

I just have too much to write and not wanting to write it.

I'm still blogging... back here.... somewhere... some times. :)

I'm trying...

But I wanted to let you know that there will be some back log in a day or so. Right now I'm looking at getting a new template for the blog. As always, not as easy as it sounds since I want to use one that isn't offered by blogger.

Here's a not from today that I will be talking about in about 2 days. :)

I installed a USB DVD-+RW drive today. I saw one on one of the guy's computer and asked if I could borrow it for a day or two, he said no. Then the next guy said I could use the other one that was over there. I did a nice 180 and found it behind the cd cases in the back. After installing it I tried to back up my anime collection that I got into trouble for months ago. It did it the wrong way, but the burner works. So now I have to go spend $10 each for more DVD-R disks. The two smaller sets that I have can't all fit onto one DVD so I have to spit them up.

In a few years.. 4 or so, if we still have the computers we have now, will may have to add dvd drives to them so that students can access stuff off of dvd data disks.

Well... see ya.

Oh, I'm starting to not feel the need to change the look of page, since it turning out to be such a hassle.

Saw my Friday night line up. Friday seemed to have come so quickly this week.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment