February 07, 2005

I hate writing this late.

It's 2:30am and I shouldn't be up never mind typing my blog.

At least I don't have much to say.

Yesterday I could have curled up and gone to sleep in the back if I had a bed. Just about no one needed me, and I did nothing other than get paper for the printer.

Came home to corn bread with mac and cheese. I should have gone to sleep on time but somehow I just lost a few hours and stayed up until 3am

And here I am again tonight.

I did do somethings at work today. I uninstalled my browser that use to be called MyIE2 and I got and installed FireFox. I was starting to think that it was letting somethings though. So I'm going to try this out. I got a ton of extensions for it.

I found a link for a movie last night or the night before, I'm not sure, and it's almost done. If I stay up for two more hours I might see it finish, but I'm not.

Anyway, I did that, did a little poking around and found a file that may have been messing with the system. Not sure yet. I need to give it a few days to find out. Then I was about to send my wallpaper in to my club, because I didn't remember in time to do that, and one of my bosses showed up. We'll he's staff manager. Either which way, he's also our programmer. He came in to trouble shot a problem and I find out it was the same problem that he came in last night at 9 to start fixing.

So after he found the solution he let me apply the fix while he did other things. First I just had to run a regedit file, then I had to uninstall the program that we were fixting, restart the computer, install it again and then run the regedit file. On all the floor computers. That's about 57-69 or so computers. I had already done about 12 or so when he came back with the uninstall bit.

So I did that until it was time to leave. I didn't get to do all. I tried, but I had to stop for two things. Together they may have taken up 15-20 mins of my time. One was show the new guy from the library how to use the scanner, then pick and post my wallpaper to my club. It's a good thing I already knew which ones I was going to use. I did get one nice surprise there. Normally they would crunch it down to a degraded size and such, but today I saw that they let you choose how you want it. Untouched, which I picked, a little be smaller, or smaller than that, the one they were using.

So I did all that, waited a while for a bus, but lucky me, a bus driver that knew me stopped for me, but almost got run into because the guy behind him was tailgated and speeding. Everyone speeds by the university. Then when he stopped to let me out, instead of wait 30 seconds, two cars almost ran me over going round the bus when I was trying to cross the street. Idiots.

Got home, and had bits here and bits there to eat. Jhodie didn't feel like cooking.

Tomorrow she has two jobs so she will be out all day. I get to sleep in, but when I wake up I have the rest of the dishes to wash.

Oh, that lying girl that is staying with us, told me that she only got paid $135 or so for the first half of January. She's a waitress and does a few other things where she works. I didn't ask how come, and just took it. Then my sister found her pay stub when she was looking for something and it said that she got paid over $700. She is lying to me. The person who let her stay here. If I had said no way back when who knows where she would have been or what. And she won't pay me $300 for saying here. when she gets paid between $500 an $700 every two weeks. She get to use everything in the house. Internet, tv, she plugs her cell up for recharging, uses the washing machine, and I'm sure she doesn't even buy her own detergent. We feed her child, look after him when she's out or at work. He's gotten us sick a number of times and she lies to me???

And then there is this. She was allowed to stay here so she could save up money for rent for her own place and she says that she has no money and I just started asking her to pay for rent this year. She's been here since August?? Or was it April?

My sister is going to talk to her. I know i don't want to talk to her. I didn't want her in the first place. I'm going to have to talk to her soon. I know it. I just hope nothing too major happens to make me do it.

Ok.. I'm out of here.

No comments:

Post a Comment