January 23, 2006

Eos Airlines - About Us

Eos Airlines - About Us

I haven't a clue how much this cost, but it might be worth it. Only people who live on planes would know if the price is right.

Well yesterday I got to work to find nothing connected.

So I ended up doing what I expected to be doing. Playing games. I wasn't all that happy about it when I saw them walking back and forth trying to get stuff to work and finding out if worked or not, but then I didn't feel all that guilty either. I was cut off from everything and I didn't have a clue of what they were doing and I couldn't help.

I did end up helping by the time I was set to eat my popcorn. I just helped them trouble shot the connections, and notified them of missing connections. That lasted all of 20 mins maybe.

Then I downloaded a game to try. At first I wasn't going to keep it. It just seemed like a copy of a few games that I already had, but they added a nice twist to it. I think I'm going to keep this one.

I then got caught up in helping a staff member from the Library to get some pictures from his phone cam to his e-mail. I went past closing time helping him with this, but it worked.

I then stopped off at OJ's to buy some bread. Jhodie called when she got home because she was slight miffed that we were out of bread. She gets very irritated from seasickness, and when she takes the pill for her seasickness she's even more so.

Nika was asleep within 10 mins of me coming home. Jhodie stayed in her room for most of the night, but I was able to get her to come out here and see parts of the movie that I got.

I then spent the rest of my time out here on the couch watching tv until I fell asleep and woke up around 5 or so and went to bed.

Today, I just didn't want to get up. I just felt wiped, but the brain was dumping all these dreams on me when I tried to get up. I would find myself sitting on my bed falling back asleep when I'm trying to get up. At one point I had bought land out somewhere on this planet and I was calling myself a queen. At another point I was waking up from a party for my birthday in some open cave like place with hundreds of people who just showed up at the same place and my birthday party guess were stoned. Someone thought that they had gotten some mushrooms to eat that weren’t meant to be eaten. I had thrown up what I was given. Then there were other things that had me falling back asleep too.

I finally got myself out of bed around 3pm. I turned on the tv, got internet from my sister who was now in her bed, and I checked my mail. Nothing today. No big surprise there.

Found this link, sharing it, now I'm going to let Nika watch the movie.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment