January 21, 2006

Fantasy Board Games at Swords Online . com

Fantasy Board Games at Swords Online . com

Do you know how to play chest? I don't, not really. I know bits and pieces, but I never really sat down and tried to play a real full game with the rules.

I found this following a link from my comic place.

So it has been two days of me not saying much. Let's pick back up where we left off shall we?

Thursday night I fell asleep watching that last anime movie with Nika who thought it was funny. I woke back up around 4:30am and went into my bed. I think everyone was asleep by then and I placed the laptop on the floor off of the bed.

Oh, a note on the anime even if there is only one day left of it. The first time the movie is shown it is in English. The next time it’s showed it’s subtitled. If you watch both you will see that at times it’s a completely different conversation from the first one you heard between two people.

I then woke up at 10am to show Jhodie how to install a game for Lynn. Jhodie and Nika are in Nevis this weekend. They will be back Sunday night.

I was so late getting to work Friday that I bought breakfast at work. Bagel, cream cheese and two scrambled eggs. The eggs didn't have anything in it, and no extra butter was used when cooking it. At first I wasn't sure how much I would like it. Wait, they could have put some salt in it, I just didn't see it before it was fried.

Anyway, break fast cost me $11, and there more or less went my $20 that I just got from Jhodie that I got from her this morning. At least it was good.

The rest of the day was good. I ran up and down the place returning things. Mostly it was mostly tapes. It was better then Thursday which was just a yawn for me. Ya, I just about yawned my day away Thursday. I did a few things for a few teachers, and used the restart program for the computers on the floor after the exam was over. But I did manage to slightly hurt my back when helping to put up the screens after the exam. I didn't really want to pack any, since that is when my back gets hurt. I've put them up and or unpacked these things like 4 time or so already. Granted not that much, but more then I would like.

I asked the guy who I was helping out if he would mind if I just took down the screens and brought them in and he would pack them up. He didn't say anything against it, so I started to take them down.

Then later he started to complain that I wasn't packing any up. I told him what I said, and he said that he was stopping at 30. We had at least 50 to put up. So to keep my back from killing me, I packed about 15 or so with them being on a box to bring them about chest high. But my back was already hurting me from collecting most of the screens from the floor, so I just did all that I had taken down and even went out for the other two that I didn't bring in when stopped to rest my back, and left the last 16 or so for him to take down and pack.

As for Friday’s work load besides running around, I had to redo a tape I had done before I went on vacation. For some reason it didn’t come out that well. So I had to get back the tapes from the teacher I lent, and redo the thing. At which time a student showed up wanting to see the tape. She got one off the tapes while I fixed the other one. I started a download that I’m continuing today, and will be doing tomorrow. It’s in parts and you have to wait an hour before you get another part. If I joined the site this wouldn’t be and issue, and I’m starting to feel like I will. It’s too much of a pain. But I won’t use my bank card. I think that I’ll get this card that the post office is selling where you put money on it and use it for what you want. With a only $1US for each time you buy something using it. It’s a lot better then the $10 EC I have to spend if I use my bank card. But get this. It’s $20 for putting money on it. If I could put $100 on it, and use that for like 10 things I get to save money. For all those small things on line I could buy or places to join. In another month or so.

Friday night when I got home I ate cereal. I found the living room light on along with my bedroom light. Nika forgot to take the toy spider back over to Nevis. It was a cold night, and I was happy that it decided to rain after I got home.

I got home at 7:30, and at 8pm I saw the start of a new rerun show that SciFi was starting to show on Fridays. It's called John Doe. You might remember it. It's about this guy who looks like a cocoon just melted off of him, leaving him naked and in the middle of an island somewhere on the planet. He also has this nice bran on his chest. A big C with two notches off to the side and something like a rising moon at the top. Oh, he knows everything but who he is, and he’s colour blind. Do you remember now??

That was another good show that just disappeared. We were so close to finding out about him when it went away.

Well after that there was my Friday night line up. The two stargates, then battlestar. I loved the song that was sung in Atlantis. I wonder if I'll find it somewhere to download.

I then went on line at what?... Midnight? I stayed on line until 3am when I went to bed because I should, not because I was feeling tired. I felt like I was waiting for something, and that was why I was still up. There was nothing for me to wait up for. I set to download a few things then went in to bed.

Oh, almost forgot. We had a slight black out while I was on the computer. I think I was typing something when the computer re-booted on me. I scrambled, in a clam way, to find matches and a few candles, incase it really went out next time. I may like the dark, but not pitch black.

There was rain and wind that night. A lot of wind. I went to bed with a candle lit in case I woke up and the lights where out. Burned out what was left of my sister's scented candle. It was the only one in a glass.

I woke up around 11 this morning. Used the bathroom, checked my download, and then tried to surf. The net was dropped a number of times, then I just went back into bed until I had to get ready. It was still windy, and I was cold.

Also, the water was a bit low today, so since I couldn't have sweated, I got dressed, and sprayed everything down along with me with my new perfume. I even got my coat with me today.

Then get this. As soon as I got to work it hit me that I may not have locked my front door. Great. I did leave on a light for tonight when I got home. I got snacks to tide me over until I had a soup at work at 7 (which is in 40mins). I remembered to take my drive with me, but I don't know if I locked my front door. I feel like I did, but I can't remember doing it.

So first I sent and e-mail to Jhodie asking for uncle ray's phone number so I call and ask him to check for me. At first I thought that it was something odd to ask him. But then I didn't want to come home to a ransacked house. Besides I've done little things for him.

I called him up and he said sure, he just wanted me to help him get a laptop for a friend thought Rick. Which I did. Within 3 phone calls, I got it set up for him to get the laptop this week coming once we get the number of the item to Rick by tonight along with the first part of the payment. The other part will be paid once it was delivered. Which is fine by everyone. So I have to go to my uncle's house after work. It's a good thing I get off an hour early tonight.

They are doing some upgrades to a few of the servers, so everything will be down from tonight at 9 till 9am the next day. I think. Nope. I was wrong. It's from 9pm until 9pm.

Ron said that we will have normal hours tomorrow, but who will be here without internet?? I'll be playing my games for most of my shift. I will only have internet access, but the students can't even log on since they use a roaming profile, and they won't be able to access it with the servers being upgraded.

I wonder if I'm going to have music tomorrow? I hope so, or I'm living on the computer with the music tomorrow. It just occurred to me to post that the LRC, for all important ways, will be down for most of tomorrow. I've been told that I can leave at 9 tonight, but I'll see when the time comes.

Ok, just about everyone just left. I didn't even know that Ron was here. He left with Rick and a few other guys. They will all be back at 8:30 I'm sure to start the upgrade.

I did a few classes today. They are being very picky. Even though I did the test and came out with 90percent, they are still staying that not done. They want to me go to everything to past. So I have go though them telling me how to print, how to bold a word and such things. Gref!

The second one I did logged me out before recording that I did some of the parts that they insist that I do. I didn't want to go back in to see that it wasn't saved, so I just left the site to do something else.

I'm going to go eat soon. It's now about 25 till 7. When I come back I think that I'll come up with some tips for the computer help part of the site. I haven't done much lately, and I think I saw real mail in my hotmail account. I had to check on something for a staff member just now and saw it. I like never user that account. It's just to help me trouble shoot stuff for other hotmail users.

On my parting note I'll let you know what song is currently playing between my ears... "4 Non Blondes - What's Going On (Dance Mix)"

I remembered about writing down the names of the songs too late. Sorry.

--It’s now after 7 and I’m going to make my soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment