January 06, 2006

Hi again.... you will under stand.



You now see where I will be spending my time tonight. :) I'm also living though the return of the StarGates too. :) I still love them. Currently Atlantis a bit more then SG1. I miss Jack too much, but who knows what this year will have for me? *grin*

I haven't given up blogging, I have drafts waiting to be spelled checked. I did take some time off, but I recapped in the first draft.

Today I woke up five mins til 8. I kinda stayed up way to late. Spirited Away came on and I had to watch it. Granted it was at 2am, but I had a two hour late afternoon nap. So I thought I could have pulled it off, but the movie didn't finish until 4:15am. Ya, and I had to be up at 7am. That didn't happen as you read. I barely had time to drink some water.

I even stopped by the cafeteria to see if I could snag some breakfast, but they were closed. They were cleaning, but closed. I forgot that they students had a special buffet for their breakfast, and staff wasn't invited. I was trying to see how I can get an early lunch, but that won't happen since everyone won't go looking for lunch until after 12:30.

Well see ya. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment