January 10, 2006

Football Against Racism in Europe • Home

Football Against Racism in Europe • Home

Hello.

I saw this last night before I went to bed. Well I think it was last night. I didn't really think this would happen, but it is happening.

Europe hasn't been pure in like 2000 years. The idea of the nazi has no bases. Don't even start about those idiots of the KKK. The whole country is made up of other people that landed there. Pure my foot.

Anyway, before I go on a rant, I had an ok day so far. I have socks watched, I put a down payment on my shirt. I almost paid the whole thing off. My sister is paying the rest of it tomorrow. I had two things going on in my head at the same time. One, I was going to put it on lay-a-way, then on the other hand I was going to wear it on my birthday to work.

I also got a new head scarf thing. It's black with flowers on it. I was a missing a black one.

We also got to stop by the gym place. It's not open until Friday. But even then it's not fully there. They are still missing some equipment. You can pay $150 a month until they are fully completed and then you can join for $50. Why the big difference in price I don't know, but we are waiting until it's fully completed to join for the $50 a month thing. Then I can start getting skinny, I'm already thinking of the pic I'll take to show off how much I’ve lost when I’m down to a nice size.

Well Jhodie got comfy in my bad and is putting off washing Nika's hair now. Not that Nika is in any way disappointed by this.

It's getting cold now, I think that it might rain for how cold it is and the sun is just setting.

Well see ya.

See ya?.. I haven't finished telling you about the rest of my day.

Let's see... we walked into town to see about the gym, told you about that. Then we went back to the shoes place to see about some shoes for Lynn's kid. I waited out side thinking she would walk in and just make sure about the price. I waited forever! Then we got some books for Nika to practice her writing in. Went to two stores for that. In the second store I stopped and read the story, “The Iron Eating Mice”. Stopped by that new bakery next to Dotcom. Got an onion and cheese bread and a meatloaf patty. Which I wish wasn't so hot. Went into Dotcom and asked about a web cam and a router. They didn't have a normal non-wireless router, but the web cam seemed ok and was $139. I'm thinking of going back for it. I have to pay that off one time.

We went by Rams to look up a few things for Lynn. They didn't have anymore left. Then we went over to the place to get my shirt. I also got the scarf from there also. On our way there we saw that the arcade was gone. In fact we were just in time to see them pulling out the last set of nails out of the wood laying on the ground.

Jhodie had heard over a moving loud speaker that they were closing, but when she went there the next day, there was nothing to say that they were closing down, and she didn't ask. She will have to tell Nika that it's now gone again.

I came home and combed out my hair for it to get washed, and Nika came home early. Officially her class lets out at 3 while the rest of the school isn't over until 3:30. Normally she come home with the 3:30 kinds, but today she came home a little after 3.

Well that's it.

See ya. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment