January 05, 2006

Second Day

Today was ok.

I didn't get in as early as I did yesterday. I took a bath, had breakfast and did a little foot care. So I was 15 mins late to work today.

I didn't have that much to do, and I was suppose to talk to Ron about some stuff that he wanted done with our department website, but he ended up being on the phone for a long time.

I only did one ID for the day and it was for a spouse. I worked a bit on the website, and made a new calendar for the year. I found that I completely missed posting something around the end of last semester on the portal page, but it could be found on the main site, so it wasn't a whole goof.

I answered some more postings from the forum. Some I just refuse to help. I can't help everyone's, and I'm not suppose too.

I was asked to make some signs for some of the offices in the department so students knew what door to use when they were looking for help. I was only told to make two, so I asked the other guy if he wanted one just to be nice. He said no. He didn't want anyone to know where he was he said.

I got the same guy to get me a roti again today. I was hoping to get a real meal today, but he said that he wasn't going to eat today. Ok. He still came back with something to eat.

I found a missing part for a program I had, and I installed a few more programs on the front desk computer. The wireless dropped a lot for the last hour of work, so at one point I was hoping that it would last long enough for me to hear this last song. Then it died on me when I was trying to restart the floor computers.

I had a ride home, but he seemed to have left me. I walked around the whole school looking for him and he was nowhere to be seen. Ron ran into me as I was walking up the driveway on the other side of campus and gave me ride home. We ran into a teacher and he gave him a ride too.

Tomorrow I'll have to see what he wants done with the site before the days goes on too far.

I came home and had a nice nap, and I saw the new CSI:Vagas show. Now I'm blogging and trying to load my online comic which seems to be down again. Christmas and New Years have not been a good time for their servers.

Well night. Once again, I’m delaying posting until it’s been spell checked, but since I was asleep for two-ish hours I might install MS Office this morning before going to sleep.

Ya!! Tomorrow is my last full day shift day. *grin*

Spell and grammer checked. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment