January 29, 2006

Just A Little Late

*Linkin Park - In The End*

I was looking forward to writing up about Friday and it's just now that I'm now getting around to writing a blog for the past 3 days.

Let's just start from Friday shall we?

Let's see?

*Robbie Willams - Millenium*

I kinda went to sleep a little early Thursday night despite finding out that it was the last night for Anime Night on TCM. I asked my sister to tape it for me as I tried to go to sleep. I still haven't watched it. Either way, I got up in good time, and everyone went with me. Nika didn't have school that day for some reason.

We got to Courts ok, and I got my check, then I asked about the one that they sent yesterday. They said that they didn't get it yet. Later at work when they us our pay slips I asked about it, and she said that it was deducted in software, but it wasn't sent yet, so I was getting a check for the money next week. That is going to end up being my bus and lunch money for 2 weeks.

*Barenaked Ladies - One Week*

After getting my little check I went to cash it since I needed money to get to work. Lucky me it was raining. The rain rendered the bank empty, so when I went in I was next in line.

$150. Now to go pay off Nika for coming to town with us. Jhodie said that she told her she would get KFC is she came, but first we went to Rams. I still don't know why. I picked up two biscuits for 95 cents each. Oh, and Jhodie got the expensive twits. $15 a box.

*Lou Bega - Tricky, Tricky*

I think Nika got a snack or two for later. That broke my $100, then we walked over to KFC. There Jhodie and Nika got something. Then we walked over to the store that I got my birthday shirt from. The shirt that she wanted to show me was sitting in a plastic bag that the lady who was looking at something else was going to buy. I just got another head scarf. A whitish one with things on it. It's kind of 70ish.

I went to work, and I left them for them to the rest of their day. I walked into work at 11am on the dot. This could be a good day.

*N'sync - It's Gonna Be Me*

I had breakfast, I've been up from 8:30am, and I'm ok still. My e-mail was empty. I found stuff to do, and I had stuff to do. .... something just hit me. Did I type up Thursday??... ya I think I did.. ok.. back to Friday.

I did something to keep me going, then my music picked me up. They were doing the e-mail exchanger server upgrade and move. The moved mine or so they said. I'm in both places. They seemed to have copied mine over as a little test. I can get to the new one from inside school, but I have to use the old one when I'm at home which doesn't do me any good since I don't use the web e-mail when I'm work, just at home.

*Etta James - At Last*

Well I then asked one of the many new guys, Gary, if he had tried out this cd that I burned for him of a modified XP install that I found. He said that he hadn't gotten around to doing it again, and that he was thinking of doing a test here. He would put a hard drive into one of the gateways that we were stripping and ditching and I can install it and let him know what happens since he was leaving in like 2 hours.

He was stayed long enough to see me start it, then everyone else that came in, beside the bosses of course, asked about the install.

*Rusted Root - Lost In A Crowd*

The install looked different, and it said Service Pack 3 which got their attention. Before I knew it, everyone was in here waiting to see how it would turn out. In the end everyone was trying to get a copy of my disk. :) It came out quite well. When everyone left, I was left to do the last test. To see if it could update. It could. I left the note on the screen and went home. For a while I didn't think it could, but it turned out that we just lost internet for a while.

Dinner was very good. Greens, in red peas and rice and baked chicken covered in bread crumbs with a side of some pumpkin.

*Les Miserables - Master Of The House*

There was the night of StarGate since it was Friday. Jhodie stayed in her room until StarGate Started, then left after Atlantis. She doesn't get BattleStar.

I went in to bed late. Don't quite remember what time now. I think it was 2am, but I could be wrong. I know that everything ended at 1am I think now that I think of it. So 2am isn't that far fetched. I might have gone to bed later than that. Any which way. Wait I did go in late, I couldn't wake up the next day. Jhodie wanted to go shopping since she knew the money would be on the bank come Saturday. I had said that I would go, but I just couldn't get up, and they left at like 11:30, so I couldn't go even though I was now awake. I had work at 2pm.

*Janet Jackson - Runaway*

I got something to eat, tried on my new head scarf and hated how I first put it on, then I tried something new with it, and it worked. And as I walked out the door at 10 past 2, Jhodie opened the front door, so I helped bring in the groceries. Then I went off to work. I saw that the guy working the day shift messed a bit with the computer to just see a few things and changed the wallpaper.

I had a few e-mails to work with today. That helped me to correct a formatting thing I did with two teacher's profile on the website. The other was sign posting for exam dates for the students. This time Ron wanted a copy to send out as and e-mail. After that I fell back into my wallpaper world. A place that hasn't seen me in semesters. I was quite happy. The day moved along quite nicely.

*Sophie B. Hawkins - Damn, I Wish I Was Your Lover*

I also worked on the computer for my uncle's friend, but there is a problem. No video. I tried everything I could and I just couldn't get any video out of the computer. All this after I installed the DVD+ - RW drive. Finding screws since it didn't come with any, and stuff. What a let down. I called Rick to tell him. He said that he might come by that night. I left the drive in hoping that he found something that I missed and went home.

*Fifth Element - The Full Diva's Opera*.....

I have to go home now. I'll finish this up later.

Ok, I'm back. Like two days later, and I don't have that much left to write, no I have Sunday to write about. Hope I remember Sunday to write about it. ... what have I written. Hold on while I back check.

Ok.. it's 1am. I shouldn't be blogging.. but I read over what I have written and I fixed a few things, but I have to check something else before I can finish this.

See ya in another day or so. *grin*

Ok, it’s now Wednesday, and this blog is finished. I typed up Sunday’s blog that night. I just did spell check and I’m finished. Grief.

No comments:

Post a Comment