January 17, 2006

Nothing Much

I got up at 11, was out of the house around 10 past 12 to go town with Jhodie.

We had bills to pay and our bi-weekly shopping to do.

I paid for the taxi ride home out of my extra money. I did tell you that the price went up from $10 to $15 to get to my house from town right?

We got home like 5 mins before Nika did. I took a nap and woke up to find that Jhodie didn't bother cooking for her own reasons and cracked open a soup can. I think it was only one can. I haven't looked to make sure. They were on sale for $3.

I ended up staying up until 2am. Nika woke up at 1 and stayed with me until I went to bed. Jhodie fell asleep since 11 something. I had to wake her up a number of times before she went to her bed.

I have a problem. Actually a teacher and I have a problem. You remember that teacher that I told you I made a website for? Well the website is gone. We can't get into the account or the website. I asked the teacher to see if she could get the password changed just to see if the account is still there. I'll check my e-mail in a bit to see if she has already checked. But some how I already know that I'm going to end up re-building the web site. I already forgot how I did it the first time around.

I tried to stay in bed again today, but her very loud playing of VH1 didn't let me get back to sleep, but I wasn't going to go out there to subject myself to her loud music that I didn't want to hear. I came out later and got something to eat after she had finished cleaning and was in the shower. She had a job at 1pm. I thought that she was mad cleaning so late when she had a job at 12, but I was wrong.

She left almost an hour ago now.

My mom called like 15 mins ago as belated birthday gift. Her card just ran out so I came back to finishing this up. I wish that I could have told her that I lost some weight, but the gym isn't finished yet, and I'm not willing to do stuff without good back support. We didn't have much to talk about, but it was nice to hear her voice. She sounds happy.

Now I have to go spray the stove top to clean it and wash up the rest of the dishes and clean some chicken for Jhodie to cook. I don't think it's for tonight, but I don't really care.

Ok.. off to check my work mail.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment