January 08, 2006

Very, odd dream.

Have you ever woken up from a dream where you killed a teacher you never knew of a day school and was mixing her minced flesh as the cops showed up looking for her at the school?

Ya, I don't understand either.

I had another dream before that one, but I don't remember what it was by the time I woke up, but I do remember parts of the last one beyond what I told you. When I woke up, I don't know why I had the dream. I don't remember feeling like I hated the woman. Just that I had to kill her. I didn't feel bad about it. I was just upset that the first part didn't go like I expected it. The timer was off a bit so it went off too soon. So I had to shot her because she was in pain. Then a parent showed up who was there earlier and started to help me when the cops came by looking because her daughter had called saying she was missing. We hid her bag somewhere, and gave answers for a few things, then as he was leaving my sister woke me up I think. I woke up. Let's leave it at that.

As for my normal day after waking up it was ok if a bit lonely. I got up at a good time, but I stopped to watch some tv and that made a bit late. Not that it mattered much. I wasn't helping with registration today. I was stuck in the Media Center the whole day scanning those files. I got one done. At least a mostly useable .pdf version. I didn't get to finish the second one. I have like 12 or so more pages of that one to scan, and for how the teacher put these things together, it will take as long to make the word format decent. I won't fix every single little thing, but I will get it to the point where this teacher who does as little as possible on his computer, not beating out St.Jean a year ago, can fix the stuff that I don't have a degree for.

When I'm done I'm asking for a camera from this teacher. Playfully asking for something I earned, but never going to get of course. At least not from him.

Any which way. I showed up at work at about 15 past and the first semester students where already going thought with registering. It was the first time I wasn't in some way involved down there with all of this. I talked with one of the new guys and with Ron before I locked myself away. It was kinda hard since I didn't have a key for the room. I had to come back down because no one had opened the room yet.

Beside my break for lunch at almost 1:30, I was between playing my music on computer, finishing up one set of papers on computer, scanning the other set on another computer which was like about 3 times slower, and for a small moment I was fixing the video for another computer I noticed was displaying wrong. And for odd bits of dismaying moments, I was dusting flakes off my black shirt. I'm going to wash my hair tomorrow. I don't have a week to put it off for. Just two days and one of those days is for the platting of my hair.

I sent an e-mail off to Ron sending him the one .pdf that I finished and saying that there was no way around getting the other one finished before Wednesday. I will have to continue working on it for the rest of the week myself.

I got e-mails from teachers that finally got around to sending me information for the site. For what? 2 years I've been asking for something, and just now two of them are getting back to me. Another one only waited 2 semesters. She's new.

We'll when I made it back down stairs, at 10 till 6, just three others where there along with other staff members who where there for registration, and two students. I sat in front of my computer and couldn't think of anything to do, then Jhodie called. I told her that I was coming home now. I walked back, turned off my computer and locked up the LRC and opened the door for the students to walk out. These two students really waited until the last min to do something for FinAid.

I forgot about lunch. The cafeteria made thanksgiving dinner for lunch. Along with some kind of blacken fish which I didn't like. In fact, I forgot it back in the media center on a chair. I hope no one sits on it before it they see it.

I came home to end up prepping dinner for Jhodie to cook. She had a 6am job today and had to take Nika with her. They got back around 2:30. She thought that they would have been finished since 11, I told it wasn't going to happen. That is what she called to tell me. I boiled the pasta, and set up the stuff for the baked, breaded chicken. Then I played a new game with Nika.

Something else for me to tell you about. There is new game that I got last night. It's quite good. I thought that my friend AM would love it. It makes matches on the diagonal.



Ok.. it's mins till 2am. I'm going to spell check this and think about going to bed. I miss having a tv in my room. The tv is so bad now, that I hardly every put it on.

Oh, closing note. The channel that use to be called ZDTV, then TechTV, then G4TechTV, now just G4, has started this session to show StarTrek Next Generation. I'm watching it now.

See ya.

-end time... 2:17am... another ep of StarTrek came on. :)

2 comments:

  1. Great work!
    [url=http://kmcuppke.com/hmbj/uakj.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://hsxxuvoc.com/znph/shzu.html]Cool site[/url]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good design!
    http://kmcuppke.com/hmbj/uakj.html | http://dbeofacf.com/qqyv/sbxa.html

    ReplyDelete