January 26, 2006

****** SLANKET : THE BEST BLANKET EVER ******

****** SLANKET : THE BEST BLANKET EVER ******

Hi ya,

Nothing happened yesterday to really talk about other than maybe three things.

One, I went computer hunting for the lady. As much as I didn't want to be in this, I'm stuck here. For the amount of money she has, I had to almost build her a computer. I got parts, and I'm going to install the OS, along with the software that came with the burner, and a program to teacher you how to type.

Two, I called my sister up to ask her about courts. The night before she was looking over my pay slips and she believed that I should have already paid everything I owed and they were still getting money from the school. So she went there today to pay off her bill with them, and check and see how much I had left to pay them if any. Turns out my bill was settled back at the end of November. They took my money in December, and just haven't gotten around to notifying anyone that the bill had been paid off. So thanks to my sister, they will have a check for me for the money they got last month.

I then called up accounting to let them know not to send them any more money, and was told that I was like 6 hours too late. So they are going to work out something.

Good thing I'm getting money back tomorrow. I just about spent my last $15 on lunch. I got back $1.25. It's a good thing I had $2 in my purse so I can get home. I slightly miss read how much things cost. I only went in for 2 scrambled eggs which were going to come to $4, but that line was too long, so I went for some of the pre-made hot lunch instead.

So now I have garlic breath, and I'm broke. I can't stay up late tonight. I did that last night and it almost hurt me. Not tonight. Right after CSI I'm in my bed.

Third, I got a lift home from school, and got dropped off at my uncle's house. I went to get the first check from him for the computer for the lady. She had given him the money for the computer already, but he is making sure that he spends her money right, and will wait until it shows up before he pays the rest of it. It should be here tomorrow I'm told. I guess that means that over the weekend I'll be working on it. I just have to go find those cds. I didn't remember last night or I would have looked for them instead of scanning pictures.

Well that was yesterday... most of it anyway.

Did some exercise before bed, then I was up today in time to see Jhodie go fishing. She should be home soon. She has to be home for Nika at 3:30. She may come home early because sometimes Nika comes home at 3.

Officially her class is free to go at 3, but the whole school doesn't let out until 3:30. She normally comes home with the rest of the kids.

Dinner won't be a surprise tonight. It's the same thing we had last night. She made enough so that she wouldn't have to cook after fishing today. It's just cook up with coconut milk.

Today was ok.

As you already read I had lunch. I did web stuff mostly, and then I had a meeting at 1:30 about more web stuff. Then I helped Gary hack his registry so that he could have wallpaper up behind his log in. It's mostly a win2000 hack that can be used on winxp pro computers that use Ctrl+Alt+Del to logon.

Jerrold came by and now he's getting a copy of the wallpapers that I have here. I tried using our outlook, but it's coughing, so I used yousendit.com to send the file to him. It is a bit big, but I expected outlook to just tell me that it couldn't send something that size, not freeze and crash on me.

Now I'm here sharing this link with you.

It's an interesting concept.

Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment