January 07, 2006

WOKKA SAKi

WOKKA SAKi

Hum?..1?!... My Blog This! looks different. Hum?!?

Anyway, I came by to let you know a few things.

1. I don't like working as much as I use to. I would rather work than do nothing, but parts of my job aren't as fun as they use to be. Heck my job isn't what it use it be.

2. The link above is for a drink that only adults should drink. It was in my yahoo listing of odd stuff. If you drink at all, you can at least be intrigued by the site.

3. I uninstalled that other office suite that I was using. Open Office and installed just MS Word. Not the whole office, just Word. So now I can spell check the other blogs that I haven't posted yet and let you find out what I did for part of my vacation. You know I couldn't remember everything to write it down.

As for the end of yesterday, they left me. I was stuck upstairs doing the scans, and in the mean time I cleaned, fixed up and installed the scanning program on the other computer that had a scanner. I updated my music archive then 3 hours and about 15 mins after I started I went back to my department to find everyone gone. Well almost everyone. Cleaning was there, and wondering why my bag was there.

Spent another 45 or so mins there, I had a few things to finish up, then I came home, and in about an hour I think, I was out cold for about 2 hours. Then I was up, and then I was up until 12am. Then I got tired, then I thought that I was awake, so I got the laptop from my sleeping sister to watch a nice anime/CG movie to seeing cross ways with sleep with in 15 mins of watching it.

Today, I was tired. I was bugged by things, a lot of things. Even a power outage to take away my fan. I even got up for a while to keep Nika company. Then I was falling asleep again in about an hour and a half. That was back around 1:30 or so, I had a nice nap that I felt better after. Jhodie took Nika to the arcade, a little while ago I heated up what is suppose to be tonight’s dinner. Leftovers from about two days ago. Last night we had takeout, but the day before we had cookup and half of it is left.

Currently, I'm taping a movie for Jhodie, even though I didn't want to watch it. You can't tape one thing and watch something else with the cable boxes we have here. But it should finish in time for me to watch something else. Then before bed, which won't be later then midnight hopefully, I will have to wash out my black skirt to have it ready for tomorrow along with ironing my black and purple shirt to go along with it. I'm almost wondering why I'm getting this dressed up for since I'm going to be stuck up in the media center scanning those darn papers.

My boss sent me an e-mail way to late yesterday. I laughed as I typed a reply. I can't help the outcome of this one.

Ok. They are back, and I have a few other things to do now.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment