January 09, 2006

I almost got some shoes

Ya, I went on a slight shoe shopping shop today.

I stayed in bed abit, the little bit of rain helped. I got up about 11am. I had my porridge, watch some tv for a bit. I was about to get dressed and wake up my sister who went for a nap when the phone rang.

I told her that I was going to wake her if the Lynn hadn't called. She gets ready faster than I do most of the time. I did get dressed in very decent time today. I already know what I had, and what I was going to wear.

We had a bit of money and my sister wanted to me to get some shoes. I finally gave in and said that I was going to get some sneakers. I need real shoes. I've told you that, and I know that, so I was going to put a down payment on a pair. Yes, I said down payment. I'm looking at getting one of the cheaper one, and it's going to cost me $199. I'm sleeping on it. After not being able to fit into the pair that I wanted. I settled for some shoes that I didn't like. They have a short nose. It makes me think of junior high girls. But they fit and I need shoes and they aren't white. The girl at the store said that white was a popular colour. White shoes?? But then this is a sneaker/work boot shoe shore.

Well we spent so much time there that she didn't to take me to this cloths store to get this shirt that she said I might like, but would fit me for sure. We did perfume and a few other little things. Jhodie put a down payment on some shoes of her own, and her's cost more than mine. Her's cost $247.

We got home like 20 or so mins before Nika. We may stop by the store tomorrow to check the shirt. We have to walk into town to check out that gym we have been scoping for a while. We think that it's now open. If it is, we pray we can afford to go there. I'm slightly hoping that they have a kick boxing class for later down the road.

Jhodie helped Nika with her homework and some writing practice. I played the new game that I told you about, and helped cook dinner again since Jhodie was helping Nika with school work.

It's been raining here like every 4 hours since we got home. I guess it's a scattered showers day.

Dinner was ok. Corned Beef in red gravy with coconut dumplings and a piece of sweet potato.

We watched a few shows. Saw the start of StarGate SG1 again. Every Monday night SciFi channel shows three eps of SG1, and today they started all back over again. Nika was sent to bed at 9:20 since she has school now.

No I have gotten around to washing my hair, and it's too late now. I will have to try and to it tomorrow at a good time. What is a good time and when I get it down I know won't be the same time.

I rinsed out some things that I left in the washer, and I'm go hang them out so I can get some socks and other things washed while we are out. Speaking of socks. I found out why I stopped buying socks in this country and why I keep asking for people to send me socks. I forgot why until today when I asked about some black socks at this one store. For two pairs of black socks it will cost me $16.

Ok, time to get off, my eyes are starting to hurt.

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment