January 19, 2006

Naturemill: Compost made easy!

Naturemill: Compost made easy!

I didn't get to blog last night because my sister was living it up on line with a new friend she found. She was talking over the computer for hours on end. I think she found him again this morning by the time I woke up to get ready for work. She was up last night until 2am at least. That is when I called it quits and went in.

I got to see Author and the new Law and Order ep on channel 4. I almost hated going to bed since my tv didn’t work and just having it on to keep me company until I fell asleep would hurt my eyes if I looked at it.

Today is a bore. I know I most likely can walk over to Collins office and have work handed to me, but I feel more like just napping on my desk.

Yesterday I was busy up until the last hour of my shift and hurt my back too. Today I cleaned up something from yesterday that I didn't know was wrong, but other than that nothing.

I'm here nicely yawning away my life as it pours out side. We are having a PAVE exam in the LRC today so it’s closed for everything else until 4 this afternoon.

I'll go see Collin at when the exam is over. I don't like walking out there when they have exams.

Well I got the link up top for you from "My Yahoo" page. That is where I get most of them from unless its software or a computer deal.

Yawnnnn!

The music is hardly keeping me awake.

Due to the exam outside of my door, most of the IT department has relocated to the FDC because I'm guessing they couldn't keep it down. Loud boys. So I'm here all by myself, with nothing to do.

Well the link is a good one. For me, down here the price is a bit steep, but state side I think it would be worth it.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment