January 13, 2006

TURNER CLASSIC MOVIES

TURNER CLASSIC MOVIES

Hi ya.

You remember last week when I said I was up until 4am watching anime? Well I'm doing it again. Watching anime that is, not the 4am part. I have work tomorrow at 11, and I've been doing well so far.

Well I went to see if this was a new thing of the channel, or what? Turns out it's just for a month. You can read about it on the link at the top.

I'm happy to say that in my own lucky way, I haven't really missed. Granted I didn't get to see the first one because it came on so early, but I had seen that one before. I would have liked to have seen the first one, but Nika was awake and she could have gotten bad dreams from watching it.

If you get to read this a few mins after I post this, then you will get to see the two for tonight. They are re-running them back to back.

Guess what? Today is my birthday. I know you knew it was coming, well today was the day. I told one person today and he picked up a walkie-talkie and told the whole department. Yep, double crossing.... Oh, it was Ron.

Well my day was ok. Before I left the house I realized what I did wrong was having abbyy export the wrong kind of picture files. So that was the first thing I did when I got to work. I called down from the Media Center (MC) to let someone down there know that I was up there. I took longer then I wanted because the computer froze up on me. Old thing.

I then went down stairs to do a few things, but before I got to sit down I saw something on my desk waiting for me. It looked like a gift with my name on it. Ha?? I asked twice to the room around me what it was, but no one was bothering with me. So I sat down and slowly opened it. It was a leather purse. Not bad, even it was light pink in colour.

I got stuff done. I even got to finish the form for the hills girl. I felt bad yesterday when she came to see me and I hadn't really done anything with the form she sent me. I saw her today, and she helped me with something and ended up clearing up something for me. I got a letter from her later, she heard the announcement of my birthday and wished me well. If this was a 5 years ago, I would have gone to Mango's and danced my little heart out.

I should go check my mail, but I won't be able to do anything about that until I get tomorrow.

I like my new shirt. I like the feel of it, and I think it kept my warmish, and I think it helped me to flag down a bus. I though that the sparkles might come in handy.

I had $50 to get myself a good lunch at work. But with the price raise, it was going to cost me more that I thought I was going to spend. I got a chicken Caesar salad, a side of fries and a coconut tart. That came up to $25. I didn't push it with a drink. The only thing that they had that I would have gotten was some fresh juice. I think it was fresh. They were in jugs.

I got my lunch just abit before 4. I was cutting it close since they closed at 4pm. I ate like 20 mins later. It was good. The salad that cost me $15 wasn't bad. I even ate it with out any dressing.

My day ended on a good note. I installed that new game at work and played in challenge mode. I almost beat the computer. Missed it by just one object. Then I got up and left for home at 20 past 7.

I came home to a nice dinner, but I had to eat a little later then normal since I had such a late lunch, but it could be helped. I felt sick for most of my shift. When I felt better at 3:30 I decided to go get something to eat.

All in all it was nice day. Nika gave came and told me happy birthday this morning when she woke up, and tonight she gave me a hung and told me happy birthday again.

I was just checking my jhoyelba mail to see if AM had gotten back to me, but I found that someone else had sent me a happy birthday wish. I forgot that she knew it was my birthday. Last year we signed up for this thing to let us know about each other's birthday.

Well that's it. Now that I've made this so long my anime is almost over, and I have to spell check. It's almost 1am.

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment