May 29, 2005

I Can't Remember

Ok, I'm finally making myself sit down and blog about my 4 or missed days.

It's just really hard for me to remember how the first three or so go. I'm so confused right now. Hitting Head Against Wall 2

Yesterday is easy. I called in saying I was going to be an hour late. Came in, then took the slides upstairs and scanned them. Then at 4:30 power came back. At 5 I made it down to help M with turning the computers back on. I had worn my jean skirt so I could crawl under the tables to turn the power back on for the computers. She had gotten one of the guys from the library to come and help so we both go under there and turned them back on. I had to keep pulling my skirt back up. :) I'm going to like loosing weight.

Then I spent the rest of the day on the SGA computer trying to install Photo Shop and Paint Shop Paint and updating and trying to get a version I got of adobe acrobat to do what I wanted.

Jhodie called to let me know that we were wrong thinking that the two movies we wanted to see were coming on tonight. It's next weekend. She was all ready to tape it when she found it they weren't coming on. Spiderman 2 and Harry Potter the third one. Also, she already had our pizza.

When it came time to close up AM was there and she took me home. Nika ran out and into me when I was telling her about the place to get the veggie pizza since she was over here already.

Today (Sunday)

I got really late. It's the bus' fault. There weren't any for over 40 mins. Two came by but they weren't picking up anyone. I stood thought two rain falls! Ok, drizzles. I stood two drizzles under a weak tree hoping I won't get wet! By the time I got to work, it was 5 till 3. I told M why I was so late, she said that it was ok. She didn't need my help for anything.

I then worked and fixed and won the search engine code war. :) We now have a working search engine. It has a different look from the rest of the site. I'm thinking of using it for the look of our site when it comes time to re-do it. But I'm thinking of shooting myself in the foot. I want to look for another/better one. This one tells me that links are broken on the site, but it doesn't tell me on what pages, and there is no way of knowing what people are searching for on the site. :( I'll see.

Now I'm just freezing and trying to blog. I think that I'm going to eat some soup now just to get warm. But it’s a bit late. It's almost 8:30. At this time I just wait until I go home. I guess I could just walk around outside to get warm. Well my sister just called. Don't order anything to eat, I cooked. Order? I had $5 on me when I left home today. I already spent $2 of that to get here. I have no money. She really called so Nika could talk to me. Peter was there and pulled her hair. She thinks that he was mad her. I then went back to talking to Jhodie. It was Peter being Peter. She said that she will tell Nika that he wasn't mad her.

Now I'm just drinking water. I'm hungry. I made myself eat some eggs and bread before I left the house today at 2. I hadn't eaten anything before then or since then. Ouch. :(

I think I'll play a game or two to keep my mind off of my stomach, so far I've just been watching trailers. I've seen maybe 6 by now. I'll go spell check this now. I like spell checking in MS Word 2003. :) I didn't think that I was going to like it, but I do. The whole new office thing.

I know that I forgot a few things, but I can only write so much.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment