May 31, 2005

Quick Note For The Day.

Today was shopping day.

Started out late and wrong.

Nika didn't go to school because Jhodie couldn't find her socks. You would think that would make the school really strict if she had to wear socks, but they really aren't. Somewhere in Jhodie's head she decided that.

Looking back on it now, she was just delaying going to the ladies house today.

Well we left the house about 11:30 or so, and spent the next 6 hours walking around and shopping. We gave Nika sweets to keep her walking. That and a juice and water. In the end I think we walked about 2 miles. Jhodie said that 4 year olds are suppose to walk that much.

We got mostly snacks. We don't normally buy any and we still had a lot of everything else. We got Nika some socks, some panties, and a soccer vest made of netting like fabric. Normally only boys wear them, but we got it for Nika for when she is home and it's really hot.

We also got our water heater thing and replacement element since the guy couldn't tell us when we would need a new one. This is when we find out that it doesn't have a plug attached. We have to buy the wire, and the plug, and he doesn't sell them. Great. This is why we have nothing against free installation. Then when we got to to the place that had Nika's fan, low and behold they were out, and the only one that we could have gotten for Nika was $110. Would you play $110 for a desk fan that didn't come with any kind of warranty??? We didn't either. We almost did, and we still might. We are going to look again tomorrow. I hope this doesn't included a walk up to TDC Home center. Another 2 miles, and that is just to get there. We could get a bus to get us there at lunch time, but we might have to walk it back.

Well we did get the wire from the place that we were going to get Nika's fan. That was something all to itself. We then talked to the lumber yard people next door about the price for some new posts for our cloths line. That was pricey. Like everything else, but I didn't expect that much. What was it? $146 or something for one? Ya.

At Rams we bag checked our goods and most got the snacks and milk. A bag of sugar there, a butter there, some grapes and onions and such. Total came up to $256. And that is without my milks. How did it get that high? I don't know. We picked up most of the cereals over at IGA. Over there our total came up to $86.

We did pay alot of Cable. We had to, even if Pearl didn't show up with the money she owed us. It's people like her that make people like us not want to help anyone.

We got home around 5:30pm and Jhodie was suppose to go by the lady after we got back, because she was suppose to stop by sometime today, but she got out of it. First she was tried. Fine, we were all tired. 30 mins later I pulled my tired body from the bed to put up stuff and told her that she had to go, she didn't want to.

Nika fell asleep, then 30 mins or so later I fell asleep, then woke up 10 mins or so later to tell Jhodie to move her off my bed. Then I was out for a few hours after I fixed my sleeping position. I expected Jhoide to go to sleep too since it didn't' look like she was going to go anywhere. I learned later when she was going to bed after waking me up at 11pm, that just as she was thinking of going to sleep, Nika woke up. So she stayed with her until she woke me up.

The time is now 3:44am. Nika has been asleep on the couch for that last 3 hours at least. Jhoide has been asleep for 2 or so hours before that, and I'm wondering what to do. Do I could try leaving her on the couch. She's all comfy and has my fan. I could take her into my room since I have a bigger bed now. Or I could wake up Jhodie, have her move her laptop to make room for Nika. What do I do?

I think that I should try and get her into my bed. If she wakes up any, she'll head to Jhodie. I have to go back to bed. My mind is saying I had a good sleep, wish I had more, but hey. My body on the other hand has been trying to get me to go back to bed for the past hour. But I stayed to watch a more, and think of the questions I just posted here.

Ok. Oh, other than all this, I got my wallpapers in to my club early. I actually went to post a very clean wallpaper of a girl I made, but I ended up posting the month's set instead since June starts like Today. :)

Sorry, too late to spell check. Prey that I do it tomorrow.

Night.

**made it back to spell check, but no grammer check. It's late and I have to get today's blog out before bed. I have my "early shift" tomorrow. **

No comments:

Post a Comment