May 24, 2005

Let's See... What Happened Sunday?

Nothing much that I can think of.

I think that I mainly did two things.

One was help AM get a copy of music from off the network. She brought in her computer. That turned out to be way harder than we thought. Turns out her network card wasn't installed right. I got it fixed late in the day, and we did a lot of research of how to use a cross over cable. I installed AVG for her for when she got state side so she was ready for going on line. She is having a computer put together for her, but she is using the same hard drive from this computer that she currently has.

The other thing was the search engine code. I didn't win. I fought until 10 past 10. I'm going to give it 20 more mins of my time come Wednesday, then I'm getting a new one to test out.

Besides those two things, I told some students who were making a power point presentation that they had to first shrink and save the pictures they want before they can put them in the power point.

I unjammed a printer after I put some paper in it. Oh, and I hit the repair button on a wireless connection for a girl on her laptop. Then there was the teacher/assoc. Dean who wanted to delete the theme from his power points. He changed his mind. Unlike office 2003 there is no blank template. So I messed with the master slide to get it done. I still have to see if there is and easier way when I get in Wednesday. I tried to look for one that night, but I just ended up downloading new power point themes/templates. My only issue with some of them is that that they only dressed up the first page. After that, the rest of the slides are just blank with a contrasting colour for the text so they stand out. I'm not impressed.

I was expecting AM to give me a lift home since she had the car, but she had to leave early. Her mom was going call. Her mom was going to call the night before, but she wasn't there in time, so tonight is her second chance.

I had my small tin of fruit cocktail, and I decided against eating my mushroom soup since I thought it was too close to me going home. When I got home I saw a few hot dogs floating in water. That was dinner. Great. I had sandwiches.

Then I had to wake up the next day to do dishes. At least I didn't have to wake up early. It was my sleep in day.

Short, not so sweet.. but true. Now to today's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment