May 19, 2005

vTuner - Live Internet Radio Broadcasts Around the World

Hi, it's me again. :) *who else would it be*

Anyway, today I have a link to a site that lets you hear radio stations over your computer.

I think I might have come across the comcept before, but I like how they let you choose.

Now, they clam to also let you see tv channels, but I'm sure it's not the main streem stuff that you have to pay for. ... but then the other people might have a few good things.

They actually have links to two radio staions down here, and they came in quite good. Wonder if it will work as well at home.

The first page shows you some software that ties into what they offer, but it's at the top of the page that you pick what you want.

Have fun.

*yes.. blogging is back logged* You may not see anything for two more days. Sorry.

vTuner - Live Internet Radio Broadcasts Around the World

No comments:

Post a Comment