May 24, 2005

Short Day, with it's long Points.

Not for My Mother To read, or anyone else related to me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Are they gone???
.
.
.
.
.
Ok, My day started out like I kinda expected it. Nika came in, she said good bye. I was sleeping in what was suppose to be my new room on a bed that can hardly be called a bed. Ok, I take that back. It's a bed, but there was no give. It's almost like sleeping on a plank of wood. I'm surprised my sister didn't say anything.

Well I set my clock to wake me up at 10 something so I could start on dishes before noon.
First let me point out. Due to this bad bed, I've been discomforted enough that I woke up every 3 or so hours since I went to bed around 1am or so.

Ok, my clock woke me up, I got up, turned it off, then sat back down again. Then I thought that I had the house to myself, and I felt like it, I'll jerk off, do the dishes, hang out the cloths that she left in the washer, and then get Nika. A nice full day.

I got worked up, about to finish up when she came back home. At this point I want to finish. So I'll just stay in bed until she leaves and finish. She didn't leave for over 2 hours. That plan is shot.

Her afternoon job was suppose to call her at Noon to say that she was on her way to pick her up. She didn't call until 1pm. I started washing the dishes after she left. After awhile I was staring, so I stopped and got some granola bars to eat. I was out of my milk so I couldn't have cereal. While I was eating I checked my mail. Jhodie left the computer on for me.

I found and interesting e-mail in there. It was a request from someone for my contact information. I didn't know who it was, but he had a yahoo ID, and it was all lit up letting me knew that he ( I know just about no girls on line) was on line. So I turned on tillian and sent him an IM asking him why I should give him my information.

It turns out he was a blast from my internet past. When I first got on line back in '98. '99 I wa a wild one. He said that he lost most my info when he old computer died on him a ways back. I then clicked on the link in the e-mail while we were talking and there was a pic of him. He looked familiar. Ok, so I use to talk with him. If I hadn't checked his picture I would have thought that he got me mixed up with someone else for all the nice things he was saying about from back then. I think that we may have swapped stories too. He asked if I had written anything new since last we talked. I'm petty sure I hadn't. I hadn't written that much once I was on line. Just about all the stories I did were done before I got one line.

So we chatted for like 15 mins then I had to say good bye. I added him to my list, then went back to washing the dishes. I couldn't be late in picking up Nika. I put on the TATU songs I told you about and played them while I was washing the dishes. I got most of them done, then I went for my shower. Then stood in front of the fan as I combed out my hair. It wasn't as bad as it was the day before, but it was still a hot day. Then I went and got my cloths, and then got my keys and went for Nika. But just before I left I got a bottle of water for Nika in case she wanted some.

I showed up to not seeing her in sight so I signed the book thinking that I'll go look for her afterwards. It was HOT inside. As I finish signing the book she runs up me with wet hands. She went to wash her hands. We walked home, and she changed her cloths. I went and picked up the cloths from the line. I then hung three lines of cloths, and put the rest in the washer for a rinse. I washed up a bit more of the dishes, and cleaned up more of the table.

I tried to get Nika to help so she would be tired later. She helped with taking in some of the cloths. Then she went to sweeping the floor, then she stopped that and said she will do the rest of it tomorrow. :) Guess it was too much for her to sweep. She then went to watch some tv. I came in to see her watching Elmo. :)

At this point we are waiting for Jhodie to come home. I expected her at 6. 6 came and went. 7 came and went. Nika has now been standing at door waiting for Jhodie for about 40 mins. At 8pm she started to cry that she wanted mommy. Not a loud cry, but she was crying. I got the phone and was looking up the girl's number that she was working at this afternoon to find out what was going on. But just before I found the number Jhodie called. She was in town. She called to find out ate yet. I told her we waiting for her, and Nika was crying. She talked to Nika then I got the phone back. She was getting us food from town. She was at the bus stop now.

After the phone call she was here in like 30 or so mins. It didn't seem that long too us. Nika was grinning ear to ear that Mommy was coming home just before I heard the gate open. Nika then went down around 10 when she got tired.

WOW!.... I just looked at the clock. It's 3:56am. Why am I awake? I have to be pulling weeds and what not in a few hours. We are cleaning the yard today, and sometime before 3 I have to go get my shot. Great, just great. I had to stay up and blog. I hate when my time is thrown off.

Ok, that's it anyway.


Spell checked, but didn't grammer check. Sorry. If you find a mistake let me know and I'll come back and fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment