May 05, 2005

They Messed up.

Work was slow, I got there about half past, I think.

We got our ribbons for the ID printer. And I got to about 7 before I left early.

Before I left work, I ate lunch, fought to stay wake as always, did some website updateing, and but other than that, a rather dead day for me.

I packed lunch when I got up this morning. A drum stick, spoon of jelly greavy, and a some pasta. :)

Ron was back today. I knew it, one of the reasons why I dressed up a bit, also because the ribbons might also be in and I would be doing 50 or so IDs today and I wanted to look decent.

Like I was saying before. I left work early. I checked my appointment card. Today I was due to go for shot. So I told Collin that I had a doctor's appointment and that I was leaving at 2:30 for the day. He said fine. At first the thought that wouldn't make a meeting to say and make IDs, but I told him that E knew how to do it.

I haven't seen or heard of her messing it up, so I shouldn't have thought that I shouldn't hand the job over to her. Soon I won't be down here anymore. I told her when I was leaving that I had entered most of the first semester students into the computer she just had to confirm and check their names off the list and all of vet pre was on paper and not in the computer.

I then went to wait for a bus. Oh, I failed to mension. They dug up the street like Monday or so I think. I'm pretty sure that the street wasn't like that on Friday last week, but it was when we came back on Tuesday. I could be wrong, and was just tired to care or remember. Well I got to the clinic and read the sign. Open until 3:15, I went to see the clock in the next room. Great. It was just 3. I didn't get to leave at 2:30 like I wanted, and I waited a while for a bus.

Anyway, I got there and she asked if I was suppose to be there yesterday. I said nope. The card said today. So as she was about to write me up and start asking question she checked the date again. I did have the wrong date in my little book. I was due back the 24th, not the 4th of May. I was tempted to say that it felt like it was too soon, but I didn't. I did get the test results back from my peep smear. I have a yeast infection. Didn't even know. I may not even have it anymore. After all, it was almost 3 months ago.

Well at least I will be back on my night shift and I should still have Tuesday off so I could come in for my shot with out any problems.

I then walked up a hill in the hot soon. When I got home, I just stood infront of my fan for a long time, then wonder back into it's path for a while before moving on. I finially started to do the dishes just before Jhodie and Nika came home. It turns out Nika didn't wake up in time for school, so she went to work with Jhodie. They bought KFC. Jhodie said that she was starving.

The lingering effects of Pearls stay here came back to me. She was suppose to come by and give us the money that she owed on our phone. You can no longer be behind in your phone bill. You don't pay it on time, it will be cut. So Jhodie had to use most of our cable money bill to pay off phone. So I'm expecting to loose cable soon, unless I use some of my money from Hills to pay on that.

I was going to get the tvs fixed, then what was left determined which water heater we got, and the fan for the last bedroom and/or living room. Now that plan just got shot. I'm upset, but slightly happy when we aren't the only ones mad at her. She was suppos to come by and get her son from her father's house Tuesday or Monday afternoon/night. She didn't. She didn't come by, she didn't call. So he had to take time from work to take Verey country.

I fell asleep on Jhodie's bed this afternoon while she was painting the last bed room. Phil our other sister will be here on Saturday afternoon. I got woken up twice. Onice by mistake, and the second time to get something for Nika to eat. Then I just stayed up and did some more work on my wallpaper club. Then I helped pack things back into the room and set up the bed. We plugged in one of the two laps that Jhodie had gotten. The bulb was way to bright, so we changed it for one that we had that was lower, but we thought that it was still too bright, but better than what was there before.

After I woke up I didn't go back to watching dishes, but I did end up rinseing a plate or two. Tomorrow I'm sleeping in a bit late, then wake up and finish cleaning up the kitchen. I've done peiecs over the days so it isn't as bad as it was before. :)

Ok, 1:31am. I'm tired, and I should try and get my sister into her bed now. She's been sleeping in the couch for the past hour or so how.

Should I spell check??? Tomorrow. I'm tired for some reason. The nap was short.

No comments:

Post a Comment