May 21, 2005

Saturday

Hello.

Today I spent most of my day shift fighting with search engine code. Every time I think I have it, something else goes wrong. Or just as I fix one part, or I think I have it figured it out, I find another part to fix.

Grief!

AM hung out with me for the last part of my shift. She started collecting her share of my music library again, and we talked about stuff until she left like 15 mins before closing. I didn't have my Campbell soup since I felt like I had to stay and keep her company and I was fighting with the code.

Then there was that odd call from my sister. They slept late, until 5. More Jhodie than Nika, and they wanted to go walking around town. “What about dinner?” was my only question. We'll get something in town she said. Fine I said after a while.

They even came to work to meet me. So at like 5 till 10 the guard called down to say that my sister was up there. She helped me close up, then we left to catch a bus. But it wasn't a bus that got us into town. For some reason the security guards gave us a lift in the patrol car. Nice! I wasn't going to turn it down. They dropped us off at the bus terminal on the bay road and we started walking. We didn't have to go far to find my dinner. It just didn't turn out the way I expected, but it worked out for all of us. It cost me $25, well us. My sister donated $10 to the meal. Somewhere along the way, things got confused and I got a veggie plate with fish?!? Jhodie and Nika had the fish, it was grill steamed fish. The veggie plate had a corn on the cob, yellow peas and rice, and broiled okra. I asked for a little extra of that before I knew I was getting the fish. I thought I was getting the chicken meal. Oh well.

Then we walked around for about 30 mins, then came back and caught a bus the left almost as soon as we got in. It was got full that quickly. We then came home to watch some star gate, then the Inuyasha Movie. That was nice. That started at Midnight, and lasted 2 hours or so. It didn't seem that long. When it was done I headed to bed. Jhodie wants me to help her move some big stuff around Sunday.

Next Friday or Saturday Jhodie wants us to get pizza. I said sure. It's not so bad to eat out once a week. Now I wonder what kind of pizza she's talking about. I might be from Gumption. The veggie one that I told you. We'll see.

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment