May 03, 2005

I'm Hungrey

Last night I said that I was anxious. That was because I was hoped and thought that we might have gotten the ribbon for the printer and I would be doing IDs for the day.

But I'm here, it's after 1pm and all I've really done is help a new teacher with setting up her Ross mail and such.

Did I say I was hungry? I had some small pancakes this morning. My sister kept her word and made us some since we went looking on a holiday for an open store. Last night, while most of Basseterre was hanging out on the pasture up the street from us partying, Nika and I went looking for a store that was open so we could buy some oil. 4 stores later we found one, and it had the kind of oil that Jhodie wanted, just smaller.

I left the house like 15 or so past this morning. I got here around 30past I think. I converted some documents for PAVE, then as I about to move some documents all to one box I was sent upstairs to help a new teacher.

We were under the impression that they were moving into the empty office. Turns out that they were replacing a teacher that was currently away for the semester. I knew that he was going home, but I didn't know it was for a whole semester.

Anyway, I spent some time up there. Rick had to make her profile and such, so I had to hang around for him to get that done then I more or less explained a lot of thing to them, and gave them directions to places. Once again my accent made them wonder where I was from. Currently they (the teacher and her husband) are coming from Africa. Oh, they are white by the way. They kinda have a British accent, but on the softer side maybe. I think they have been globetrotting for a number of years.

Well they said thanks then I came back down. Didn't realize how long I was gone until I came back and looked at the clock. It was almost noon. I was gone for like 2 hours or so. I then thought that I wasn't hungry. Good breakfast. Then 1 o'clock came around. Now I'm ready to eat. But no one is leaving. Tishion already left and came back. With out telling me I might add. I don't want to spend more then $6 until I go to the bank to take off my "bus" money for the next two weeks. Now I'm sleepy and hungry.

When I had no where to go I was asleep by 1, now that I got back to work what time did I go to bed? After 2am. At least it was before 3.

I even used a face scrub on my face this morning. It was for meeting the new students and making IDs if we got the ribbon, but it's ok.

Ron is set to come back today, but I don’t' think that we will see him in here today really. Not that he wouldn't prove me wrong and show up at 3:30 to see how thing are. I just have to show up tomorrow before 8:30 since Ron will be here.

I think that I've come up with a good idea for how I'm going to post my wallpapers over at my club using the new link thing I got.

I'll test it out later or maybe in a few mins. Collin seems to be baby sitting his own kid today. He brought him in to work. FYI, the baby is like 3 months old. I don't know what gives there. He just left. Oh well.

*YAWN*.... I'm thinking of spending $8 up at the cafeteria. Granted I have about a little over 2 hours left now, but it's not like my night shift.

I think that I'll go now. I still don't have anything to do, but I should maybe move to my desk. I'm on the floor on one of the new computer set ups. I came out here to talk with Brain. We looked at few things then he left. He was just sneezing and sneezing. He said that the took something, but it didn't look like it was working.

I was thinking of wiping down the monitors, then my back reminded me that I can't bend for that long like that. So now I'm thinking to put that off until Friday so come next week when school starts and for registration, they would be clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment