May 22, 2005

Re: Good Day

Hi Larry.

Today is another scorcher. Third day in a row.

Today I also did some heavy lifting. We are starting to move things and rooms. Niks is
getting her own room, but she still can't move into it until we get her a fan. Right now
she is sharing one with Jhodie.

We don't have that holiday down here. We have a few from Enland, but we are trying to get
in our own holidays down here. St.Kitts Calendar. I made the calendar for the school. I was a head of the curve when I got that one done. :)

Yesterday and today I'm fighting with a new search enginge for our site. The one that we
are currently using, we have grown too big for. It was free once you had under so much
pages on your site. We were when I got it, but not anymore. So I'm testing one out now,
and I should just call it quits and get another one for all the problems that it's giving
me, but it's too late. I want to win. Maybe come 6pm I'll shot it and find another one to
test out.

Other than that, I haven't been paid by hills yet for that little job I did for them. If
I don't get it in my next pay check I'll going to talk with the account myself. That is
where the money for Nika's fan is.

We haven't planted anything here a while, but one flower that we have is spreading it's
seeds all over, and my sister picked up this little red thing. It looks like it could
grow into a bush. And she has 3 of them. They are currently in a cup with water on top of
the fridge. :)

It's more expensive to loose weight then to gain it. Which sounds so wrong, but it's
true. At least if you do it right. Speaking of which, I told you the gym that I was
keeping my eye one to see if it has a better price than the other one that is closer to
the house right? If it does I'll be going to be going there soon. Just waiting for the
hire purehise things to be finshed paid off so I can pay for that.

Come next year I'll get like a .3 percent pay increase, that will help. Then I'm sure
I'll find something else for me to spend it on. I so have to start saving.

Well back to work.

*Kiss* take care. :)

--- Larry T wrote:

> Hi Jhoy
> How is your day going. I was going to write you yesterday but the net was out the time
> I wanted to be on. That is the first time this happened since I have had this provider
> and I couldn't get and answer at tech! Oh well, it's seems fine today. It's a long
> weekend here so maybe that has something to do it. It's Victoria Day Weekend here which
> is left over from our ties to Britain. Monday is the holiday actually.
> I seen the wallpaper you linked to at your site. Very nice job....and sexy!! I keep
> working away at mine every day...atleast one a day it seems.
> We planted some seeds in planter boxes out on the balcony today. Shasta daisy was one
> of them and I forget the other one. (And I bet I threw the package away!) Plants do
> pretty good out there each year. They get the morning sun and then shade for the rest
> of the day. I probably jinxed it now and they wont grow this year.
> I'm going to have a lazy day for cooking. I have a bag of frozen perogies that you just
> boil for 12 minutes or so and your done! Easy and very inexpensive too and the best
> part is they taste so good! I guess they are fattening though. It's hard sometimes to
> figure out what to eat when Lois is trying to loose weight and I should gain a bit.
> I'll go for now. Take care and talk to you soon. Love ya.
>
>
> Larry
>

No comments:

Post a Comment