May 12, 2005

My First day back.

To a normal work day.

It wasn't bad. I was busy, and I got lunch.

I'm trying to remember what I did since I didn't get to write it down yesterday and I want to start handing in my reports this semester. Last semester I wrote everything down, I just didn't get them into the layout he wanted, and I didn't give them to him. I want to do it right this time. Let's see.

Wednesday 11th, May.

Worked on website with information from teachers, and students for announcements.

Did two tapes to digitize. One for a teacher, one for a student for a class.

Worked on two laptops. One for a teacher, one for a student. The student’s laptop was infected with spyware that wouldn't let you leave the home page. Before when the laptop was brought in, it had a note on it saying that it couldn't connect to the internet thought the network card. His network connected was disabled. I have to have him fill out a form, and pay for Norton before he can get his laptop back. The teacher's laptop got configured fine, except I won't let her log into the system to get to her folder on the server. I have was told to talk to Jason about it. It's his wireless network.

Realized that I somehow left access to some documents for housing, that I was suppose to take down to make way for the new housing/welcome committee site. But if they were still up, why was everyone searching so hard for them? I received updated information for that page. I'll have to ask Collin where the old housing folder can be found since they used a redirect to connect to it.

I received a job for a burning some cds for Dr. Gevermayer's class. He didn't say when, and to tell the truth, I couldn't have done it yesterday anyway. Will have to start and maybe finish them today. It's only 56 or so copies. I also helped with getting some videos from the net for class, and I got updated information about his class to post on the website.

I helped Cindy with some Devry homework off and on that afternoon for about an hour.

I went by the relocated FDC to find out why I couldn't get into one computer that I have some stuff on. Unjoined it and rejoined it to the domain under a new name and it still didn't work. I then had Collin go into the server and take it out that way, and we saw that the old name was still there, and we took that out too. Thursday when I get in, I'll stop by and add it to the network and see if that fixes it.

Helped Collin with an acrobat glitch.

Left work at 7:35pm.

That was my day. Now to get my tenses right, and I can add this to my report that I turn in, in two weeks.

As for after work. I stopped off at the store on my way home to get some fruit for Nika to take to school, picked up a few other little things, and walked home. Little fights with Phillys for most of the night. Gave Jhodie most of the cake I got at the store, had left overs, checked mail, and when everyone was asleep, I made a wallpaper and posted it at my club over at msn. If you want to see it, you'll have to go over there to see it. It's meant for the older crowd.

Then I fell asleep waiting for this new show that I wanted to see. Missed just about all of it, fell asleep again, and I got really bad acid for my troubles. So I packed up and went to bed.

I was woken up today by my sister telling me that Phillys was going to work with her. They were off to see Maria. Then she came back with the phone for me. It was work. T was asking about the computer with the 2x2 scanner. I told him that he had to re join it to the network. Then she came back and told me that they were leaving and there were pancakes. This time they were already cooked. :)

Ok. It's 12:07 now.

Oh, if you stop by to see the wallpaper it under the heading TGITh. Vote on it. When you click on the thumbnail you will get a bigger version, and on the bottom of the page, you can vote on it.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment