October 01, 2005

Free Thank You Greeting Card :: My Card Maker

Free Thank You Greeting Card :: My Card Maker

Hello.

My day started out rather well, then I saw my main computer. It's dead. It has been saying that it's starting windows for an hour. So I restarted/rebooted it. And it's still there and it's almost an hour later again. I'm going to need a stand in until I get my new comptuer.

And I haven't even done a back up this week of my stuff. It's not gone, I know that much. The os just won't fully boot. I can stick the hard drive into another computer and copy the data off. Oh well. I knew the day was coming, but after yesterday I was kinda happy it wasn't my c drive, or so I thought. Both of the hard drives have gone over the edge.

Well, I thougth of what I could do with all this free time, when I remember that I was suppose to look for a new card making program to replace the one that I currently have. The one I got was a rip off of a CD from like 6 years a go. It looks so dated, and I don't feel like I have much range, but then I like making mine in MS Publisher. This is really for other people who don't have the time, or will to do it that way.

I found this one. It cute, clean, workable, and you don't have to give up hard drive space since it's web based.

See if it's worth book marking. :) I'm off again.

Also, I'll be posting my wallpaper pic for this month tonight after I get home. I have most of my wallpaper there now.

see ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment