October 07, 2005

Ok... I'm Back.

How long was I gone for????

Let's see. I haven't been back by my uncle yet. I had a slight shift in my shift. I think that M started her maturnity a few days early. I came in from 2 till 10 instead of 11 till 7 this Wednesday, and they were looking for someone to come in this Saturday and Sunday morning.

I was suppose to take the drivers that I downloaded at home for my temp, new, computer to get it to work a bit more. I had to reinstall the os and when it was all said and done, I didn't have the drivers for a few things. Like my Nic card. By the end of the next day, I had all the really needed stuff installed, or so I thought.

But before that.

The rest of Wednesday isn't anything to talk about other than I came home in the rain. Again. It has been raining at least every 12 hours here for the last 7 days. It didn't sit with me too well since I had just washed my hair before coming to work. Wednesday was also a day off from school for Nika, so she went to work with Jhodie. I waited for her to come back to comb my hair, but she took too long, so I just afroed it out.

Yesterday teachers came by to see me. One stayed for a bit and we fixed a few things that were going on with his powerpoint. He was happy, and hopefully come Wednesday when I come in for work my boss will be telling me that we now have 10 licences for the power point shirking program that I found for teachers like him. The other teacher just swung by to let me know to take my time in doing something for him, and to show me where the files where.

It felt nice seeing a teacher again and having them come talk to me and ask me stuff. Never thought I would say that, but I did.

Today I paid the girl for the router. If I didn't I was in danger of buying new shoes. The ones I have won't last past my next paycheck. I'm stealing $80 from my sister and getting a pair some how. Why am I so set on getting shoes now? I walked into the LRC and on my way over to the side office my shoes started to make that soggy sound. Ha? I looked back the way I came. The roof was leaking. I came back to tell Collen, but he was gone, E wasn't at the front desk, and Ron was out also. Lucky me it was a small puddle to mop up. Besides that, I have two "holes" in each shoe letting water in, and with all this rain. It hasn't been that great.

Well other than the water that met me when I walked in today, it was hot. And it stayed hot until about 4:30 then it started to cool. By 5 I was wearting E's sweater. She never folds anything up. I can tell when she has worn it even if I don't remember seeing her wear it. It's just shoved in next to the computer. I alway fold it up. I wonder if she has started to think about that??

Well last night I decided to start my classes again. When it came time for the simulations I was reminded why I hate them. You are expected to follow some guild lines to pass the simulation, but others you weren't told about, so when you pick a choice, you are told you brook or almost broke a rule you weren't even told about. AH!

I tried on three computers. The one I just did, which I forgot needed to have Java installed, then the front desk, then my computer at home. And all of them told me that I didn't something, so it couldn't track my progress. AH!

Today I got in and decided to tell Ron. Right after I told him, I tried again. Whoppy! It works. :( It would work right after I told my boss it wasn't. :(

Oohh....! I almost forgot. On Wednesday my boss told me that he is renting me out again. This time it's to the Dean's wife. She want's a site made, and ofcouse he thought about me. I can charge a bit more for this one, and we can buy our geocities spot with this job. She's willing to spend money I'm told. I just hope I do a really good job. If she pays for the geocities spot, I can make it with dreamweaver and upload it to the servers. Ooh... I have to look for that place that I found that had neat free templates. This could be really fun.

Anyway, back to today. As the sun went down, so did my body temp. I did another class, got my sister's poster stamped, then for the last hour of my shift, I tried to find out what so different or special about another game that was a rip off of Zuma. This one is called Atlantis. Not bad, and they don't even try to pretend or put together a weak story to go with the game. It's ok, but it would have been better if there was a story to go with it. A good one ofcourse, or path, or something other than, here is your score, and here is the next board.

Jhodie and Nika came for me today. They showed up like 20 mins before closing. Nika was her happy self, but Jhodie was a bit off. I think she had a late nap. Naps before the sun goes down is not for Jhodie. Nika walked around with me and helped me turn off the lights and lock the doors. Then we put up Jhodie's flyers around the two top levels of campus. I was even able to flag a bus down as we got to the top of the street.

Dinner wasn't that greatest. Ground beef in gravy and bread. Jhodie made some viggie dip, and I had some after the beef to just down play the left over beef taste that was left in my mouth. It worked out quite nice. Speaking of working out, I even lifted some weights after I ate. Mostly for my upper back. I got a good burn going. Now to keep it up for the rest of the month.

Now I've been here for almost 2 hours. I just stopped every now and again for stuff. The bathroom, bits of a movie, getting stuff for my sister. Getting the fan from my room to keep the mosquitos from eating me alive.

Ok.. that's is. I think we are mostly caught up now.

I'll go read this over then post.

... 30 mins later. ...

Ok. done. posting. :) Just have to copy it incase the system deciedes to eat my blog tonight. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment