October 15, 2005

hello

Here is a pic of the Marrott hotel down here. Granted it not that close, but this use to be the view that my friend Matt had before he left with his wife who is/was a student. I'm sure she's a doc now.

Anyway, I picked this to show you because I'm testing out and right now, Loveing the new Picasa. They let you upload pics to blogger without having to use Hello, which is great since Hello doesn't work for me. So now I'm really happy. :)

I'll try and blog when I get home.

Jhodie and Nika are in Neivs tonight and they will be coming back tomorrow afternoon if not night. I should have time on my hands to blog when I get home.

I've started last week Sat and Sunday, just haven't finished them yet. Sorry, but I will. They were mostly the hight of my week. If you can call it a high light.

Well take care.
I have to go close up now.

Also.....

I'll be ditching the pic to the side unless I can find one that I can keep up for a long time. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment