October 02, 2005

Game Download - Circulate

Free Game Download - Emotion Rays Entertainment: Luxor, Zuma, Diner Dash, Wordslinger...

The last game I told you about I don't think that I gave you the link considering I thought it still had bugs to work out.

This game I've giving you a link too, but I haven't tried it out yet. It looks to be very promising.

When I first saw it, it reminded me of a game I use to play when I was little. You know those mazes on a disk with an enclosed ball and you would try to get it to a certain place or hole?? It's like that.

We can try it out, then come back and talk about it here. I don't think that I'll be posting that blog tonight.

But I do have one thing else to show you.

This I came up with at work when I was testing out some software. It's a flyer for my sister. I tried to print out a copy on the colour printer at work, but it wouldn't print. I'll just have to try on the printer upstairs in the FDC before I come home tomorrow. Anyway, here is a pic of it. The fact that it let me export it in .jpg almost makes me want to keep it.



The time is now 12:06 am. Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment