October 21, 2005

Looking For Feed back.

Hello.

I just want to be told something....

Good, bad, why? Something.

I felt like making this since I've taken so long to make anything, and I just make a "card" for a my friend in post card form, and I thought I did a good there so I moved on to this hoping my luck would last. I think it did, but I'm dying for feed back.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

What do you think???

=============================

That aside, since I made it here, my sister's arm is better.

Two days ago she fell asleep on her arm on the wrong part of her bed, and work up with a stiff arm. It was getting better, but that night Nika some how pulled on it, and she was back in pain. She called to tell her Wednesday job that she wasn't going to be able to make it, then took one of the pills I got when I went for my arm. They didn't work on me, but they helped her. She called the girl she was suppose to go by today to let her know to come and get her today.

Other than that, after three days of trying to find a time to have a meeting, one was made for today at 12:30 till 1:30 about a new part of the website. We need to disclose things that we say we are going to do, to be able to become an acreadited school. So I'm working on that for the next 3 three days. The only thing holding me back from finishing it in two is lack of information to post. The lady who first tried to set up the meeting didn't have something that I may not get get in the next three days that I'm going to be working on this, and will be added in when I'm off on Monday and Tuesday. At least that is what it sounded like after the meeting.

Tuesday I helped cook dinner and it was editable, and it was a good meal also. Baked eggplant, yellow rice, fried plantin and baked chicken. We tried to make a drink from this new packet we got. It said mango on the outside, but when it was finished, it smell and tasted like coconut. After being confused for a while, we were happy that it tasted like good coconut and not the oily kind.

Today I payed the $4 that I owed and paid another $4 for a peice of banana bread. I was kinda shot after starting off so well on Sunday. Oh well.

When I was leaving work the guards noticed that I left work early. I'm thinking of giving them a copy of our new hours. After all they should know who is on campus at what time.

I want to stay and type some more, but it's 2am, and I love to sleep, but I need to be at work for 11 tomorrow. I'm glad it's the last for my week. I got to work on time Wednesday, today I was only 10 mins late I think. I walked into an exam today. It seems that they changed the date, and I didn't see it.

Well got to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment