October 22, 2005

StrokeIt - Mouse Gestures for Windows

Ya,

Sharing software is what gets me to blog. *grin*

Well, this one is for anyone who uses firefox with mouse gestures and found themself draging a line backwards to make the window go back to where they come from, and they weren't in firefox.

That has happened to me so many times. So I went looking to see if it was even possable to do outside of firefox, and it is. I found this.

StrokeIt - Mouse Gestures for Windows

===================================

As for my day, started out better than how it ended up.

Jhodie too my wallet out of my bag to get money for an eraser for Nika. She just didn't get around to putting it back in my bag before Ieft for work. I got into the bus, got out of the bus and said I'll be right back as I did, but I still saw drive off before I even got the guard house. I guess he didn't hear me. Ok, I'll take it, but I will still need money to get home. I'll just ask one of the guys for the $2.

Oh, I was all decked out in my old NY coat today with the rain and such. My coat has a hood. Great for snow.

On my way down I cam across the young, no longer, intern. I think his name is Jerold. I lent him $2 a few weeks ago, so I asked him for it so I could go home. Turnes out later that I didn't need it.

I was runing late and I had called in and left a message on Collin's voice mail saying that I was running late but I should be in by 11:30. And I was, I think. I so had to fight to get out of bed today. I didn't eat breakfast, but I made it.

I did some work on site, but I couldn't sit still and do the amount that I would have liked. I got other stuff done on the computer, and I helped out with two laptops. The time moved by quite quickly up until 3pm. Then I was starving for the rest of the day.

A girl that is working for Hill's is working on a website for Hill's to let the students know what they could get there came by for help with the site. She oddly made her website in MS Publisher. It can be used for that, but I don't think it's that common. I haven't even really tried to do that yet. Either which way, she came by and we looked for a decent webhoster that let her ftp for free since she has all her files and such. The first one we wanted to pick said that it had reached it's limit. Ok.. we moved on and found another one, but after we signed up, we find out that we have to wait for their permission, before we get a site. Ha? Ok.. we'll wait.

Then my sister called. The first thing out of her mouth was "Don't be mad." or something to that effect. She then told me that she took my $50 to get the thing for Nika, then I let her know that she didn't put my wallet back in my bag. She was suppose to look for it, but it's 2:09am now, and neither one of us has mensioned it. We'll just look for it tomorrow.

I got off the phone and went back to helping the girl. Then when it was all done, she gave me some money for helping her out. I was so happy that I said lunch. Then she asked if it was going to be enough. It was a $20 I said with how I eat, it will be, but she gave me another $10 anyway. I was supprised, and said thank you. After she left I looked for someone who was going town for lunch so they could pick me up a roti. I asked Tishion, and he was going to go, then outlook reminded him that he had to over look the use of the equipment during a special lecture. So he wasn't going for lunch. I gave the $10 to Rick, but he called back like 40 mins later saying that they were out of roti, and he was at ReadyFry and if I wanted anything from there. I told him after a while to just bring me back a Fuita. I was then set to go through the rest of the day without anything to eat. I remembered that I had noddles that I could cook in the microwave, but I remembered like an hour and a half before my shift was up. I don't like eating close to the end of my shift.

So I was tired, and felt off and almost fell asleep just as my boss was leaving for the day. I think I covered well, but I haven't a clue what my face looked like when I told him bye. I them made myslef perk up, and did a few things.

Tomorrow I have to got most of the site finished. I can't get it all done since I'm still lacking informaion, but I can at least make the blank pages and just wait for the data. Then that night I'll work on the desktop that was brought in to me two days ago, and I may have computer (laptop) repair (virus) waiting for me. I think I expected it today, but fell like it will show up tomorrow.

I have to start paying Rick for the hard drive, so I can save some money for the mother board and such, and give him like half before he orders it for us.

I left work on time, and I was happy it wasn't raining. I was raining hard all afternoon. I even heard that the schools were let out early so the could get past the guts before they were flooded. Well, I was standing on the side of the road with one of the guards who just finished work also waiting for a bus. After like 10 students passed us because the lecture was over and the rest of camups was closed, a rental car stopped and backed up. The guard asked if it was for me. I told her that I didn't know anyone with a rental. Then I looked in, since it stopped infront of me, and it was Max. Jhodie's friend. He also gave a lift to the guard. He was helping out and playing delivery boy for Pizza Lovers.

I got home Nika sleeping, and Jhodie watching tv, and dinner finish cooking on the stove. It was a good dinner. Cookup, cole slaw and fried plantin. I think we also had pink lemonade. Later it rained again and kinda hard. Jhodie went to check on Nika's window, and the wind was just blowing and sucking on every curtain the the main rooms. Then when I was almost over, Jhodie went into her room to use her laptop. She had turned it off because it wasn't downloading much, and because I had asked her too last night. Good thing too. She didn't close her window and anything within 5 feet of the open window was wet. Along with her laptop, there was her clock radio, fan, and 1/4 of her bed. Ofcouse she is more consired about the laptop. She's been living on there for like 3 months now.

We left it to dain for an hour or two, but she needed her bed so now it out here on it's side with a small fan aimed at it to help get the water out. We won't turn it on until, at the earlyest, when I get home from work tomorrow.

Ok, I'm ready for bed. It's 2:34am and I'm starting to feel sleep.

Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment