October 25, 2005

Sony Pictures - Underworld: Evolution

It's here. It's really here.

I was starting to write the movie off, but I stumbled over this today while testing out my internet connections. I think some security features got updated, my network just got a bit more restricted and I was trying to find out why and a way around it, but I didn't. Ya I'm not as smart as some people think I am.

Speaking of which my uncle came by today thinking I can help him. Not getting into that, back to the movie.

Now this went in a direction that I didn't expect, but they had so many set backs who knows how much of the original strip has been changed since the first draft, not to mention first director.

Loved the trailer. But you can't find it at this link. This link gives you a very nice flash intro, it was a bit slow on my connection and computer.

Sony Pictures - Underworld: Evolution

The trailer I got here.

Yahoo Movies - Underworld:Evolution

They also have pics from the movie. The site says that it's coming out in December, but the trailer says that it's coming out in January. Guess the date was changed after they posted information on the site, or someone didn't get the memo.

Either which way, I'm so going to own this movie. I'm a vampire girl. *grin*

------

Now I can talk about my day. My sister woke me up an hour before I was ready to get out of bed, but then didn't come back for me after that hour so I got up 2 hours later at 12. I got up, got ready and went to town to get some small school supplies for her. My sister expected me to only spend like $7. I spent more like $12. The day before she was telling me how she finds things missing from her bag, and people must be taking stuff from her. So after that I just made sure that she had a good supply of things. 5 rubbers, one I spent too much on at one store. 10 pencils without rubbers, 4 sharpeners and another rubber that I thought was nice. It's like a push down pen and a small 5 pack of crayons.

I walked into town, walked around town getting all of this, and then caught a bus and got back home in an hour. Not bad, and I didn't fell like I was rushing.

Oh, and news of news. My uncle paid, do you hear me? Paid to have someone burn a copy of a cd for him. And how much did he pay? $25. So when he heard we had burners from his son the leach, he came over to have us burn him a copy of some other cds from a friend of his.

Jhodie has already declared that I can't ask her to show him how to use his burner. *grin* Ha!...If he calls her for help while at work I have nothing to do with it. :) :)

Ok.. I'm off to watch "Jorden".. night.

No comments:

Post a Comment