October 24, 2005

This pic could have been taken down here.


=========

Now for why I'm still awake.

For one, I don't have work tomorrow and Nika isn't home.

Second, I don't know. I didn't expect to be up until 4am last night too, but at least I was doing something or had something on that I wanted to see.

I wanted to see Merge, a show on channel 19 here, but it seems like the tv guide channel is lying to me. :(

But I did fine something intresting to watch. My sister is up and getting reaquanted with her laptop.

back... I stoped to try and talk with her. She kinda heard me most of the time.

My day at work was ok. I went quite smoothly other than when michell showed up with a visiting teacher and asked if his account was set up yet, and if I could make an ID for him. I was sorry that the answer was no to both questions. The account as far as I could see was set up yet, and I couldn't give him and ID, because the software has been acting up for the past 4 or so days. I'm seeing and upgrade for this computer and software in the very near future. Like the day we finianly ship if off to the Security department. We had the set up just because we were the computer people, but then, we didn't have a security department until early last year I think.

We were looking over my pay stub yesterday, and the day I finish paying off Hofsford I get back $161 each paycheck. That's $322 every month. Then there is the the $150 each month to Courts for the phone and cd/mp3 radio. Together when it's all said and done, I'll be getting back $472 each month. Wow. I'll be rich, and two months after that, my sister will not feel so rich going to store and accadently turning it into smoke. But that won't happen until the end of next year I think. To add to that I'm getting a little raise at the start of the year. Everyone gets a 2% living increse, but you can get more than if you worked well or stood out with something really good during the year. I got a 5% raise the first year with Ron, the next year wasn't that good due to the downloading thing, but I still got 3%. This year I expect 4%.

Now I remember why I'm not in my bedroom right now. I don't have a tv. My tv has gone mostly belly up. It's now making impressions of a 1940's tv. Black and white with snow sounds, still in the compressed form it has been sporting for the last 2 years.

It's now 3 and my sister wants me in my bed since she wants me to wash dishes tomorrow.

Last bit of work talk.....

I didn't have much other than finish up the two computers that I was working on yesterday. A laptop that came in with virus problems. The girl didn't know, and I didn't feel like teaching, so I told her to drop it off Saturday and come back on Sunday to see what I had done if anything.

The next one was said to just be a slowing down of the system. So I thought it was going to be the simple one. Ya, that one turned into more of a problem than the virus one.

The girl came for the virus one, and was willing to pay me, but I told her that we didn't charge anymore, but I might still get something from her. I don't know. If I do, I do. If I don't, I don't. I wasn't expecting anything from her when I did the job.

The one that was just slow needs more memory. It works fine without having certen programs installed, but as soon and I install some strong computer protection and cleaning tool, it just stopped moving and stalled in it's tracks. I had to hard reboot it twice before I went home. I'm still asking the $120 for my two days work on it. This wasn't a school job, so I get paid for it. He can take his time paying me. Some of it is going to go to Rick to pay for the stuff I owe him, and make way for me to give him a little advance on the next set of parts for the computer.

Ok.. I just yawned. I should go to bed now.

I did forgot to do one thing before I left work, and I just remembered. I was so happy that they sent it on time this time and I didn't post it. It's slightly comforting that it was a mass e-mail. I think.

I'm currently stuck on 'Will Smith's - Switch' song. I know I'm late, but I can't keep up with the stuff I use to be current with in NY.

Ok, leaving. I'll spell check and so on tomorrow. Maybe. :P

See ya. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment