October 23, 2005

Have fun and stay informed with the MSN Screen Saver

Hi ya,

Something intresting to look at.

Have fun and stay informed with the MSN Screen Saver

==========================

My sister's laptop still works. I turned it on around 3 am this morning and it didn't fry in my lap.

Other than that my mother called like the day before if not earlyer that day, it was Friday I remember now. She called to ask how we were. She thought the hurricane went over us. It didn't. It was on the on the other side of the caribbean sea when it became a hurrican. I was acctually happy to hear her, and I talked with her for like 6 mins then she asked me about church. Most of you have your mothers asking you when you are going to get married or have you found someone yet to get married to. My mother asks me if I've been to church.

Ok, I have to check on the blog I tried to post last night. It got saved in blogger, but it just wasn't published for some reason.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment