October 13, 2005

Read PDF like a Pro

Ello,

I'm sharing again.

This would fix two problems for us here at school, but on some level I have a feeling that my boss doesn't like free software. It's one of the first things he tossed out the door when he first came here with his very big dreams.

Either which way.

This is a very free and very small .pdf viewer. I mention free because this version says that it lets you save filled out .pdf forms. "ah ha." see?

I'm sure that there were some forms that you had to fill out that were .pdf, and just because you didn't spent the ....(looking up price) $450 US (OICH!) for your own copy, you had to print it out and snail mail it to them, when you could have just saved it to the computer and e-mail it back to them.

This should help.

Read PDF like a Pro

Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment