October 18, 2005

I Feel Like Creating & Sharing

With that said.

I made this.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Last night I wanted to make a Calvin wallpaper but I couldn't come up with the right parts. I had it all set in my head, but I'm not talented enough to make it myself.

So just now I was thinking of blogging one of my wallpapers when I came across this pic that I had download due to the fact that I could so easily make it into a wallpaper.

I didn't even try and mess with the tag at the bottom of the pic so you would know where it came from, and I had enough of trying to cover up stuff from last night's little try.

So what do you think?? Too big?? I like her chest. I've never had upright breasts. Her's look good. I'll never have surgery, I don't care who he thinks he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment