October 23, 2005

Google Earth Hacks - Lots of downloads, information and hacks for Google Earth.

Ello! *grin*

This link is for those of you have the computer power to run Google Earth an have it running on your system.

Since I'm not one of you, I can't tell you how well they work, but I would think that they do since they have so many.

You can get back to me if you want and let me know how they work out for you and such.

I will get it once I get the new parts "new computer" that is.

Google Earth Hacks - Lots of downloads, information and hacks for Google Earth.

====================================

I am currently up later than I said I was going to be because I just remembered Adult Swim, and caught one of my shows and missed Inuyasha. I may get to see it, but I don't know. The movie was a bit unexpected. Speaking of. Here's a picture. I've known about this for like 6 years, but this is the first time I'm seeing any of it on tv.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Besides the pretty outfits, it's one dark movie and tv show. ..ok... I take that back. The part about watching a moive. They got their hands on the tv show. All of the kids, and they are kids, mentally desterbed. I should go look up that name for you. BRB. Neon Genesis Evangelion. That's the name of the show, and it seems like I was wrong about missing Inuyasha. It's on now.

See ya.

I didn't get to crawl into bed until 4. Don't ask me why.

No comments:

Post a Comment