October 31, 2005

Opera Web Browser

Hello.

Just because I use FireFox that doesn't mean that I turn a blind eye to all the other browsers out there.

I liked this one for a while and now it's completely free.

Opera Web Browser

===================================

Well Sunday wasn't so bad. I did get cold, but we had rain coming. The guy who had called the day before asking me to com in 3 hours early wasn't there when I got in. He bailed like 30 mins before. He left just before my shift start or just as it started. He asked one of the girls from the library to look over the desk for him until I showed up.

Also surrounding his leaving is that Rick showed up and brought visitors on campus without having them go through security, and when I showed up they were looking for them. When I got down I thought that maybe they had already left or something. If he wanted to he could have left by way of the construction site.

Well my day was mostly uneventful. I made soup. I took and Eno, had and upset stomach again. I got though the day ok, but I didn't remember that I had some other stuff to do until it was time to leave, so I left late. That got me a free ride home. A slow, but free ride home.

As I was leaving, Nika's (the youngest girl working in the library) dad showed up so I waited with him for Nika. She got off at 10:30, then 3 mins into the drive he pulls over and lets her drive so she can learn how to drive at night. Great. So, ofcourse, she drives slowly. The place that she went to for driving lesion never gave her a night time class. Which is wrong now it was brought to my attention. After all driving at day and driving at night is different.

Got home to a changed menu. We had Mac and cheese with stewed turkey. Then I some how managed to stay up until 4am.

I joined a forum like 2 months ago and just forgot. I went to check my old e-mail account. Once in a while I get something there, and I use that account when I don't want to use my main account. Well there I found like 10 e-mails about postings from the forum. So I went in, uploaded my quote, choose an avatar, filled in my profile. I think that I'm rather liked there. Showed up and posted like 6 replays. Answering some of them back was the last thing I did before I went in to bed at 4am.

I was forewarned that we had shopping the next day and to go to bed, but we got rain, so I was able to stay in bed until 11:30. Then at 12:19 I got ready to go out. I should have taken a bath, and washed my face, but I thought I was ok. Only my hair bugged me, and Jhodie wasn't going to redo it for me now. So for the whole outing I was just irritated. Then I told her to go get me some hair scrunches and a comb so I could fix it. I went to pay the cable bills and she went off. We met back up at the bakery. So I started to fix my hair before I went any further, and after the place emptied out, and Jhodie had moved on to the next store, the guy in the bakery kicked me out. Did I mention is was a rainy day. Lucky me it wasn't raining at the time. I half expected him to kick me out. What throw me was how long he waited. 30 more seconds and I would have been finished. So I got the bags that my sister left me and put them down outside as I finished combing out my hair.

NEED TO WASH HAIR.

I think my face was puffy today also. I was mostly a grouch until I got home ahead of Jhodie. We were in Rams and Jhodie said that we could not finish the shopping in time to be home before Nika. I told her that Nika gets home at 3:30 it was mins to 3 we could do it. She said that she may come home 30 mins early. So I was made to call the school to see when they were letting out kindergarten.

He said that kindergarten is let out at 3 and it's up to the parents to come and get the children. The rest of the school is let out t 3:30. So I walked back and told Jhodie what he said, and I said that Nika came home after 3:30 with the bigger kids. She didn't want to risk her coming home early and no one being there, so I left and I wasn't coming back.

I walked all the way to the bus stop, got the front seat, then had to give back the change to the bus driver because I forgot something and had to go back to the store. I had a ticket for my set of bags back at Rams. With out that she couldn't get back our bag of bread and stuff from the other store. I walked in, handed it to her, and walked back out again. I had just gotten to the next block when I bus beeped me. I hoped this meant that he would bypass the main bus stop and just go. I was wrong, but at least he stayed for like 6 mins. It felt like far more, but he left in good time. I got home to see that Nika wasn't sitting on the front step, and it was 15 past 3.

I was going to play some music from the computer while I was in the shower washing my hair, but then I realized that what I wanted was on CD. So I set up the computer to do a virus scan, and took the cd into the bathroom with me. I left the front door unlocked for Nika. She then showed up at 3:30 on the dot. 6 mins or so later Jhodie showed up.

I was checking my mail after my shower and hair washing and I was just falling down asleep. So I went into my bed. I said 10 mins and I knew I was lying, but I expected someone to come wake me up before too long. I was left to sleep until 7:30 I think. I woke up to find Jhodie helping Nika with her home work. The order of numbers.

After I got up, Jhodie left me to help Nika write her 8's . I also helped her with her 6's, then 10 mins later it was shower time. I was left to do that too. Jhodie read her her bedtime story after I got her dressed for bed.

I just got done trying to track down some software that I have an early version of. I checked my e-mail before that. Nothing really. Then I blogged. Now I'm looking at alot of dishes to get washed and a kitchen to clean up all by myself since Jhodie has also fallen asleep.

This turning time back is going to mess me up for a while. At least I got to see a show that I've been missing for weeks. But I was looking for it over an hour. I was starting to think that I missed it again.

We don't turn back time in case you are wondering.

Ok. I'm off.

No comments:

Post a Comment