October 08, 2005

I Almost Forgot.

I made a brash move that may be welcomed or be looked upon with a bit of scorn.

A student set up a website for her club, and I could not help, but help. So for about 2 hours I sat down and made a new background and banner and something that could be printed out as a bookmark. I made them up and sent them out to the student that sent us the link to be posted.

I was wondering if I should post the files for you to see? Or if I should post the link to the club?

I will post the pics that I made if they don't use them. And if they do use them, then I'll post the link to the site. I'll give them two weeks before I do one or the other.

It's now 3am and StarTreck: TNG just finished. I should be off to bed. Nika is going to take me to town tomorrow to see this new place in town that has sponge bob stuff, and a bouncy room. Then I have to come home and get ready for work at 2pm.

I have stuff to scan, movies to mute, and maybe a teacher to tech, if he shows up. He called in today saying that we don't show them how to do stuff, we just tell them. So I told him to come down and I'll show him. I expected him this afternoon, but he never showed. I may see him tomorrow.

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment