October 01, 2005

I'm On My Own....

For Two days away.

Jhodie and Nika went to Nevis this morning. They won't be back until tomorrow night.

I tried to go back to bed after they left, but then some kids showed up that Jhodie had asked to clean our back yard for us, so they could get some money for books or somethings. So for a little over half an hour if that long, I layed in my bed hearing two kids tear up my back yard.

Then I got 40 or so of nice sleep, followed by 15 mins of forced sleep. I knew that I had to get up and get ready work, but I just didn't want to. So at 15 till I changed my mind from calling in sick, and did a very quick clean up and got dressed on time. For me anyway. I left the house at 8 or so past 2. When I stood to flag down a bus, is when I realized that I didn't have my ID. Oh well.

The first bus was already full, so I got the next one and got a front seat in the bus. No to really share my seat with, but I did have to jump a bit to get into the bus :)

Right now I'm scanning those slides that dr. St.Jean left for me like a week ago. But I don't have that long. M wants to leave at 3:30 because of her back. I got here like 15-20 past 2, and I didn't leave down stairs to come up to do this until 15 till 3. Not much time, but I should have more time tomorrow.

Got to go. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment