June 01, 2005

A Slow Day To Start With

Hello.

Since I was out yesterday for most of the day, today was sleep day.

Then I woke up ok around noon had breakfast, then I lied back in bed, and started to feel sleepy again. Soon I was asleep again. Then my sister came home and tried to wake me up alittle after I set my clock to wake me at 2. I didn't make it out of my bed at two. when she came, the temp of the room changed and I just got sweaty and made me sleep less then peacefully. I finally dragged my body out of bed to use the bathroom around 2:30ish. I think it was later since when I came out, and looked at the clock in the living room it was 3pm. Well I started cleaning, then wondered what happened to Jhodie. She was taking a nap. She took Nika to school then went by the lady today.

At 3:40 I went wake up Jhodie so she would get Nika. I finished cleaned up while she woke herself up, got ready and brought Nika home.

When Jhodie came back with Nika I had her finish working on the water heater. She is attaching the wires and plugs to it. In an hour or so we had a test run. From the lack of terror in my voice you can conclude that no one fried. It works fine. We just have to get another fuse for the extra load. Only when it's turned on the lights dim for a second. I think it was time anyway. I think the washing machine does that also.

Then Nika went to try out her garden tools that we got her yesterday. It's a set of three. A spade, shovel and hand rake. She even planted some seeds in the middle of the walkway. :) Then she wanted to get wet down, so I soaked her with the hose until she said she was cold. So she was the first to have a "bath" with the hot water. The thing came with a small hose attachment that works great for Nika. She liked it.

Now I can wash my hair on my own now. That is a sad thing for a 28 year old.

I nuked the last beef and rice for me and Nika to eat for dinner. She barely touched it. I gave her half of it, and it was a true serving size too.

Taped "House" watched "Deadliest Catch", jumped around, then turned off the computer to watch “House" then part of a CSI that Jhodie forgot she taped. Then there was the killing of the cockroaches again. I killed three and kicked them out of the door when I was done.

Then there was the small rain fall 2 hours ago. I had asked Jhodie to pick them up when I was watering the yard earlier, but she didn't get around to it, and forgot. Like I forgot to put back up the dumplings and turkey that I left out for Jhodie to eat. She just found a few hours ago when she finally got around to seasoning the chicken. She was waiting for it to finish defrost she said.

It turned out the guy there had read my list wrong, or they now sell back and neck separately. They came together as far as I knew. Guess I was wrong. I thought I got an extra bag. He had asked for the list from me when I started to read from it. I thought it was fine. I know that I sometime looks younger than I am because of my full face, but there was no way he thought that he was older than me. He's a kid. AT the oldest he would be 22. Besides, that didn't even cross my mind. My sister bought something like that up when she realized what was in the bags, and I told her about him reading off the list.

Ok, I think that I'm going to wear my new outfit that my sister bought me. She bought cloths that actually fit me. Normally they are too small. Once in a while they are too big. I was planing of using the shower tonight, I still might. The night has gotten muggy. Heck, it's been muggy all afternoon. Guess I am taking the shower.

I got one new member to my club today. Larry talked to me in the club about the wallpaper I made, and I posted a slightly enhanced version for him to look over. I also found the site with the cat wallpaper that I was looking for. It doesn't have that much cat wallpaper, but it has a few nice things. Here's the like. http://www.whiskas.co.nz/downloads/

Ok, I think my shower and my bed are calling me. It's 2:26pm right now, and I'm watching StarTek's Next Gen Movie. The second one with the people on the planet that didn't age. Now it's raining outside. Just when I thought I would send Jhodie to get the stuff off the line. Oh well.

Well see ya in like 24 hours.

Spell checked and mostly grammer checked. It's 2:41 now. I'm out of here. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment