June 11, 2005

Classmates - Magazine - It's Just A Joke

hello.

Nothing much. It just hit me earlier today that I haven't blogged in like two days, and I didn't even feel it.

Thursday night I left with lighting flashing all around I thought that it was odd that I didn't hear anything. I just saw the lighting flashing. Around 3 or so that night/morning it started to rain. I didn't stop until like 6pm Friday afternoon.

I was suppose to take my old NY coat with me to work on Thursday but I forgot was cold for most of the shift. Friday I remembered my coat, but forgot my ID. :) No one said anything.

Friday I was even to get my hands on lunch from upstairs. I ended up spending $9 on fries and steamed veggies which I covered in ranch dressing. :)

Jhodie even came by that night at closing with Nika. They came later than I thought they would. So we left later then I would have liked. If it wasn't for something else that I was doing that finished sooner then I thought it would have, I would have met them on my way up, if not at the guard house.

Then we tried to find pizza for dinner. For a girl that said that she missed baking and coming up with stuff, she hadn't tried to cook in over week. We did find pizza. The last one.

Well today I wore my jeans hoping to get some of the head sets attached to some of the computers in the middle of the tables, but there were a tad more students here than I thought there was going to be. I was raining again all last night and today. It's still raining up the mountains even if it wasn't raining when I caught a bus to come to work. The gut right by the school was blocked up by dirt that came down the mountain side. I wonder how town looks??

Well here is a joke. I get classmates to send me two jokes in one e-mail like once a week or so. The pic joke wasn't that great, but this one was ok.

Well, see ya.

Classmates - Magazine: "A highway patrolman pulled alongside a speeding car on the freeway. Glancing at the car, he was astounded to see the blonde behind the wheel was knitting.

Realizing she was oblivious to his flashing light and siren, the trooper cranked down his window, turned on his bullhorn and yelled, 'Pull over!'

'No!' the blonde yelled back, 'It's a scarf!' "


Oh.... my condolences for those of you going though a bit of hot spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment